Leave pre-recorded voicemails

I would like to be able to pre-record a number of voicemails and select which one to use when I get Voicemail when trying to reach customers. I get voicemail most of the time when reaching out to clients and it would save allot of time and allow me to leave the perfect voicemail every time.

HubSpot updates
32 Replies
JamesWendt
New Contributor

I was just hunting for a voicemail drop option for HubSpot. I'd love to be able to drop a pre-recorded VM message when I get a VM and be able to move to the next call without waiting.

Workflow would be:

1. Dial
  2. Hear first second or two of a person's voicemail greeting
  3. Hit button that you want to leave a pre-recorded message (possibly with the ability to select from more than one recording)
  4. Hang up immediately and allow the remainder of the greeting to play and leave the recorded voicemail message after the beep in the background while I dial the next call
  5. Log "voicemail left" with a notation of which message was left in the HubSpot activity log

-JW

feedback
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree. We need some sort of VM automation functionality

reckel
Occasional Contributor

I use tellwise. they have that feature. 

AKBlueTriangle
New Contributor

I see that this post is 2 years old... Has there been any consideration to implement drop-in voicemail? 

jeetdoshi
Occasional Contributor

This can be a life-saver!

exploressha
New Contributor

Dropping in prerecorded voicemails would truly be an effective tool. It saves so much time and energy. There are a lot of other systems out there that have this capability... Love Hubspot so far, would really like to see this tool come to life!

feedback
Occasional Contributor

What other systems are capable of doing this? 

bret-knight87
New Contributor

It would help save a ton of time if we could pre record a voicemail and have a button to click that automatically leaves that recording when we get a voicemail. Phone Burner has this feature which is the only good thing they have. If you could get this on HubSpot it would be AMAZING!

dylan-chapman

This is a great idea! We need this ASAP!

RodneyG18

Super Idea!!! We need this for our company yesterday!