HubSpot Ideas

SteveSalvin

Leave pre-recorded voicemails

I would like to be able to pre-record a number of voicemails and select which one to use when I get Voicemail when trying to reach customers. I get voicemail most of the time when reaching out to clients and it would save allot of time and allow me to leave the perfect voicemail every time.

57 Replies
Browns
Participant

I agree the dialer is nice to have but I can almost as easily copy and paste and use my hangouts dialer and for the extra money I will stick with free hangouts dialer. However being able to drop voicemails is what saves you time and energy..

For 50 dollar pro package this should be included or you can have a better crm and add in a kixi or similar with full features as a better value.

I passed on Hubspot for this but would check it out again

@SteveSalvin wrote:

I would like to be able to pre-record a number of voicemails and select which one to use when I get Voicemail when trying to reach customers. I get voicemail most of the time when reaching out to clients and it would save allot of time and allow me to leave the perfect voicemail every time.

Jstern

Being to leave pre-recorded voicemails would be an AMAZING feature to have in HubSpot and our team is hoping that this feature gets added in the future. So far we are really enjoying HubSpot though!

zbelcher
Contributor

Yes - this feature would be immensely valuable.  I get so tired of repeating the same voicemail over and over again when making calls.  

JasonC
Contributor

Agreed! This would help so much. Being able to have at least 5 different pre-recorded voicemail messages would be awesome.

Even better if you could say the person and company name before the call and it would splice that part in a blank so the voicemail sounds personalized.

zbelcher
Contributor

JasonC - yes we had that at my last job. When you call someone and receive their voicemail you wait for the beep and say something like, "Hi Jason" and then press a button to leave the pre-recorded voicemail as the rest of the message.  It seems like such a simple thing to implement and would provide a ton of value.   

brentstach
Participant

I love this idea. It would save so much time per call.

zbelcher
Contributor

Hubspot - any updates on whether or not this is a feature that is on the roadmap?

Edb123

This would be a great feature and would save a lot of time for our SDR's and AE's!

matthewzelasko

Came here to submit this, glad it's already been requested. Our SDRs would love this. 

zbelcher
Contributor

@Browns do you find that kixi works well?  I had mixed results when I trialed it. I agree that for $50 it should be included with Hubspot Sales Pro.

mccubbins

I use Kixie for local presence and voicemail drops with Hubspot. I have used voicemail drops in the past with five9 and other software and found that it works ~80% of the time and this is due to the way the "beep" tones work and how they are all different.  Kixie is on par with the delivery rate of five9.

Cooper405

I was just searching for an app or plugin to do this very thing. 

This would be a tremendous value add to hubspot sales. 

Rachelm13

I came to this page to submit this same exact request! Most of the calls I leave are voicemails.  Therefore, our company would dramatically be able to call more users if we could pre-record voicemails and press a button to leave that message! 

Hopefully HubSpot integrates this feature in the near future to benefit all of its users.

NicKawaguchi

Is anyone aware of any 3rd party apps that connect with HubSpot and do this. I'm looking at Kixie right now which was recommended earlier in this forum.

jimu

Automated voicemail drop!   Love the idea.  In fact, I loved it so much that when I purchased HubSpot I asked the rep two or three times if the system had this feature and he verified each time this is part of the system.  Needless to say, I was disappointed when I learned this is not an option at this time. 

This is one of many reasons I choice Hubspot.  With that said, I am still very impressed with the company and espcially  the technical support.   

Pvmd

Here is an api that you can connect with for ringless voicemail. http://developers.paragonvoicemaildrop.com/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Voicemail drop would be incredibily awesome to have. 🙂

ProspectNow

I have used a lot of CRM's in the past, and so far Hubspot is one of the best, however....there is one key feature that they're missing, Pre-Recorded Voicemails. Adding this option to your service would put Hubspot on top. Please consider adding this feature.

feedback

Definitely a need.

Chickey

Ths would be great functionality to have.  We are looking at purchasing a ringless voicemail system so we can do thousands of calls in the time it takes to place dozens by human.