HubSpot Ideas

AhsanArif

Lead Response Time - First Contact Date

We need to have a feature in Hubspot to measure Sales Response Time from when the lead is created and first contacted. Hubspot currently has Last Contact Date, however, the First Contact Date property is missing. It will be an excellent addition to Sales Management. 

Previous community threads on this topic include:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Form-Submission-Response-Time/idi-p/56623

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Dashboards-Reporting/Lead-Response-Time/m-p/18273

These threads date back to 2017 with no action taken.

I request Hubspot Developers team to kindly add this feature.

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
July 13, 2021 05:43 AM

We now offer a Lead Response Time report in the Sales Analytics reporting app. This report is available in all Sales Hub Professional & Enterprise portals.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
April 09, 2020 11:23 AM

We are working on a new report tracking average time to engage a contact as part of a new sales reporting experience currently in beta.

We expect it to be released to all beta users in June 2020, and be made available to all Sales Pro & Enterprise customers in by end of Q3 2020

49件のコメント
chrisbreikss
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

@JohnDrinane I was able to implement your system and it works great. Took me about 4 hours all in but was frequently distracted 🙂

vdittgen
メンバー

This is basic for sales software.

DApollonsky
メンバー

Any update on this?

PhilZ87
参加者

I also would be interested. Is there any update on this feature? Since the last update seems to be from a year ago. How can we get access to this beta?

DThomas1
メンバー

Any update on this. This is one of the first parts I am seeing missing. I am going to suggest we move to salesforce.

filipfisher
参加者

Any update om this?

Caroline_S_Lane
参加者 | Elite Partner

Hubspot now has this functionality out of the box. Click Reports>analytic tools > sales analytics

00697_0-1624286721765.png

You'll find lead response time there. 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
rok
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

We now offer a Lead Response Time report in the Sales Analytics reporting app. This report is available in all Sales Hub Professional & Enterprise portals.

MonikaS
投稿者

Thanks! I am using it already, we have even added it to the dashboards for reps to see! 🙂