HubSpot Ideas

AhsanArif

Lead Response Time - First Contact Date

We need to have a feature in Hubspot to measure Sales Response Time from when the lead is created and first contacted. Hubspot currently has Last Contact Date, however, the First Contact Date property is missing. It will be an excellent addition to Sales Management. 

Previous community threads on this topic include:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Form-Submission-Response-Time/idi-p/56623

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Dashboards-Reporting/Lead-Response-Time/m-p/18273

These threads date back to 2017 with no action taken.

I request Hubspot Developers team to kindly add this feature.

49 Commentaires
GG123
Membre

@AhsanArif  I fully agree. 

How do you calculate this currently without the property? (if at all)

AhsanArif
Membre

Hello, you have to go to the bottom of the deal to find the first email/meeting date. Subtract create date from it and you will get the Response time taken.

JCassedy
Membre

I agree. I am trying to create this report right now and I'm flabbergasted to see that it does not exist and is not possible (without a deal).

I would love to be able to find out if there is a correlation between likelihood to close and how long it takes a salesperson to make first contact.

GG123
Membre

@Prashant_Kumar Ah okay, so only through manual effort rather than a CSV export and some data manipulation in excel?

MonikaS
Contributeur

We are about to move our sales operations to Hubspot and lack of this data worries me. I have upvoted the request, hopefully, it will be added in the nearest future.

adamhawes
Participant

I just can't quite compute how HS doesn't have lead response time available as a default field / report!

You even teach this in your sales enablement track when setting SLAs:

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 12.23.54.png

How soon do you think you will support this essential feature?
affirma
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

We've been asked about this feature by some of our clients and unfortunately have had to resort to time-consuming manual research. In Service Hub, the function to analyze time to first response, ticket close, and other things are built in, and I would like to see this carried over to marketing. 

Suvis
Participant

Definitely need this! This is of utmost importance in understanding what to improve in sales. Just went manually through 25 records and calculated average using mobile phone calculator. 

adamhawes
Participant

Yeh Suvis! That's just not going to scale. Our sales team receives more than 600 leads a month!

AlbertoOTF
Membre

Does anybody knows what to do in order to compute this? (Lead Response Time - First Contact Date) Help!!!!

adamhawes
Participant

Hey Alberto - you can only do lead response time with a support ticket hack, which is far from ideal. No way of doing it with sales seats.

Eggie
Participant

Really need this property!

Please help to add this feature.

christiancph
Participant

We need this, and we need it urgently! 

It is one of the best ways to predict if a deal is going to get won or lost. 

Topper2020
Membre

Yes! Would help a lot! 

andreschaul10
Membre

It`s fundamental and urgent. Please hubspot team. Regards, 

jrl
Participant

Interesting that Hubspot has a blog article on this... but they don't actually support measuring it. Please add this feature!

WendyV
Membre

Add my vote to this one as well. 

JakeLewis
Participant

This seems like a no-brainer. Something most companies using Hubspot Sales would benefit from!

Contacted Hubspot regarding a work around posted in another thread, but that also unfortunatley drew a blank.

JakeLewis
Participant

To add to the spec of this one...

It should be a specific time property, not just a date property.

The way I would plan to use this is to report on number of minutes between receiving an enquiry, to the time that we first reach out to the customer.

A lot of the standard Hubspot reports uses Days, rather than minutes. Would be great to add this level of detail so that we could meausure "first response time" in minutes, not just days!

shaneclark
Membre

Such a basic and important metric to know in a sales funnel.  Please add this to Hubspot Sales!