HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Lead Flows post-submit redirect

Introduce the ability to redirect a visitor to a page/post after submitting the lead flow form. 

To request the ability to remove the form step from a lead flow completely, please see https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/A-quot-non-form-quot-option-in-Lead-Flows/idi-p/3330

HubSpot Updates
November 27, 2018 05:50 AM

Yes, we are aware of this idea to have a Lead Flow not have a form on it. This idea is within that link I posted above, this thread is for a lead flow which has the ability to redirect to another page after submission and is unrelated to a non form lead flow, I would encourage you to comment and kudo this idea post and not this current one here as the linked idea is where we are monitoring and updating the idea to have a lead flow without a form. Thanks! 

November 27, 2018 02:11 AM

That's unusual. I've updated it to be a hyperlink, can you let me know if this works for you now please? 

November 21, 2018 06:06 AM

Thanks for following up @icesnake this idea was posted to add a redirect option into the existing Lead Flows. I believe the idea here.

Is what you are looking for. Hope this helps! 

Re: Lead Flows post-submit redirect - changed to: Delivered
November 21, 2018 03:38 AM

November 21, 2018 03:38 AM

@icesnake This has been live since Jul: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/now-live-a-redirect-button-for-your-lead-flows

Apologies for the delay in updating this post. 

July 12, 2018 07:30 AM

Hi @afete, thanks for your feedback, I agree the original comment brought over from the older idea forum post is a little vague, this was done as part of a broad copy-paste migration of the ideas from the older forum a while ago, as as result it lost some of the context. I'll update it shortly to provide more context. This particular feature request for lead flows refers to the ability to add a redirect once the lead flow form has been submitted, similar to how HubSpot Forms allow a redirect or inline message. 

The idea that you're referring to was posted here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/A-quot-non-form-quot-option-in-Lead-Flows/idi-p/3330 and is something that we're definitely looking into. Right now, how lead flows are built, they revolve around the technology of the form itself, which is why there's quite a bit of work to allow a form-less lead flow. It's definitely something that's on our radar, and something we're planning on introducing. We're in the process of trying to create more alignment between the form-less lead flow feature and the CTAs product to provide a more consistent experience across the board, i.e. providing the same reporting, integration with Lists/Workflows, contact timeline events, embed code capability, etc. I'd recommend adding a +1 to the post linked above to stay up to date on how that feature is progressing. Thanks again for your feedback.

Re: Lead Flows redirect - changed to: In Beta
July 03, 2018 04:44 AM

This feature is now in beta, should be coming to all accounts in the coming weeks.

37 Replies
inespimentel
Participant

We would love to have this feature available, especially because we're unable to use the current lead flows with just 4 form fields - we really need country as a global company to be able to assign leads geographically within the team. Being able to redirect to the usual landing pages would be a walkaround solution for the short term....

iolidavid

Sorry if my comment seems rude, but I think it's ridiculous that it doesn't work natively like that...

Also, when considering the landing page redirection function, please look a way to integrate it with blog posts tags so you can have an individual CTA but each category of your blog.

afete

This would be great! We have smart fields for Country and opt-in on all of our forms now and would LOVE to be able to link a lead flow to a landing page instead of having the form there. 

mickmcg
Participant

Need to be able to redirect to a landing page. I would want a Lead Flow popup with just a CTA Button "Start FREE trial" which simlply redirects to my Landing page.

matthew_klood
Participant

Couldn't agree more with this. Thank you pages are very important in marketing campaigns so this redirect option (that was available when the product was called Leadin) is much needed.

Even HubSpot agree!!

https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/the-top-5-reasons-why-a-thank-you-page-is-crucial-to-your-marketi...

bsgfinancial

I would also love to see the abililty to create a pop-up that does not require registration of any kind to we can promote ungated material, such as PDFs, etc.

Thanks

christareed
Participant

Pretty please?! Smiley Happy

mfortin

I would need that feature ASAP too!

AlexAragona
Participant | Partner

Yep. 

This would be a great function of the lead flow.

Lead flow pops up, user clicks the CTA button. Next step, they enter their email, click submit, and they get redirected to a Thank You Page, a Landing Page or whatever the case may be.

Kathleen

By having the lead go right into a purchase would be the best contact for us. So having a lead-flow pop-up redirect options would be ideal as a functional option. We can then garner data on what product is resonating with our customers...as well as sales. It expains the data points and keeps it all in one platform.

Nikki_ROBIN
Contributor

I need this too! It's ridiculous you can't create pop-ups which take a visitor to a landing page. 

MandyMc

This would be ideal!

clioi
Top Contributor

Any update on this please?

AlexAragona
Participant | Partner

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share a  temporary fix my team came up with while they fix this feature.

After someone submits their email to whatever we're offering them, on the Thank You tab, we hyperlinked some text which can either link directly to a download or push them to a new page.Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 10.46.05 AM.png

mblank

Agreed. This would be invaluable to us to be able to present a micro form in the lead flow pop-up, allowing us to capture basic info to initiate workflows, but lead to a smart form with additional fields requested by sales.

Sashie7

Any update on this as of yet? Dying to have this feature of lead flow!!

Cathyfitz

The ability to link a lead flow to a landing page would be incredibly helpful! Is this feature likely to come in the near future?

jrudd
Participant

This seems like it would be easy for Hubspot to implement.  Something as simple as just asking via the Lead Flows if a CTA would rather to be used. Or another whole section similarly set up as the current Lead Flows but with no form needing to be built to it. Basically Just a simple alert box that can alert customers about a change or feature that is added and can discover more by clicking the CTA.

AlexAragona
Participant | Partner

So, just recently we had a Lead Flow form that was advertising a webinar for one of our clients. We were hoping to have a feature like this ready in time for the campaign as the goal would have been that when someone's attention is grabbed, and they want more information, they are pushed to either a Landing Page or another page with more information.

What we found is that we got very many FORM views (people clicked the first button and engaged with the lead flow by clicking), but on the next phase when they saw they had to enter their email immediately they got discouraged and most did not fill it in.

So, once again, I voice my support for upgrading the Lead Flow to support redirects.

Shay
HubSpot Product Team

This feature is now in beta, should be coming to all accounts in the coming weeks.