HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Lead Flows post-submit redirect

Introduce the ability to redirect a visitor to a page/post after submitting the lead flow form. 

To request the ability to remove the form step from a lead flow completely, please see https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/A-quot-non-form-quot-option-in-Lead-Flows/idi-p/3330

37件のコメント
afete
メンバー

Hey people - just an FYI that this feature is NOT in beta. I followed up with my HubSpot account manager, and they found this out:

"this feature is allowing you to put a redirect on the thank you step of the lead flow, after submitting the form, not allowing you to remove the form entirely and just make it a CTA. That CTA only feature is something we do have plans to introduce, but it's not on the roadmap just yet"

@Shay - you should make that much clearer in the future, especially since I already told clients they'd be getting something that I now know is false.

Nikki_ROBIN
投稿者

@afete Aw, really? Thanks for clearing that up! Was actually really excited that this was happening.. 

AlexAragona
参加者 | Solutions Partner

@afete

Thank you for updating us on this. I was wondering why I saw the redirect feature enabled POST submission of email, but not REPLACING the submission of an email.

Our team will be looking forward to the actual replacement of the submission lead flow by a simple CTA or redirect. In my opinion, this should be on the roadmap for this year.

Shay
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi @afete, thanks for your feedback, I agree the original comment brought over from the older idea forum post is a little vague, this was done as part of a broad copy-paste migration of the ideas from the older forum a while ago, as as result it lost some of the context. I'll update it shortly to provide more context. This particular feature request for lead flows refers to the ability to add a redirect once the lead flow form has been submitted, similar to how HubSpot Forms allow a redirect or inline message. 

The idea that you're referring to was posted here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/A-quot-non-form-quot-option-in-Lead-Flows/idi-p/3330 and is something that we're definitely looking into. Right now, how lead flows are built, they revolve around the technology of the form itself, which is why there's quite a bit of work to allow a form-less lead flow. It's definitely something that's on our radar, and something we're planning on introducing. We're in the process of trying to create more alignment between the form-less lead flow feature and the CTAs product to provide a more consistent experience across the board, i.e. providing the same reporting, integration with Lists/Workflows, contact timeline events, embed code capability, etc. I'd recommend adding a +1 to the post linked above to stay up to date on how that feature is progressing. Thanks again for your feedback.

Harris
参加者

It would be great to have this feature, or for someone to share the code they used to do this.

FB
参加者

Removed, posted to wrong thread. Sorry!

icesnake
メンバー

dear hubspot and shay

Over a year ago, you told us that the beta phase had been reache. On march this year you told us, that in a couple of weeks (!) it will be released to all. currently we have november and there was no release and no information was given. Now it would be necessary again to communicate the current status. Your customer are waiting, and the need ist realy high!

Tom
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@icesnake This has been live since Jul: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/now-live-a-redirect-button-for-your-lead-flows

Apologies for the delay in updating this post. 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
Tom
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

icesnake
メンバー

@TomThank you. But this is not that, what i expect. i need an overlay without any email field. in need a overlay pop up where i can put only a banner (advertising) lik "now and only today get x and y as gift klick here".

AlexAragona
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Yep. That would be awesome.

Tom
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thanks for following up @icesnake this idea was posted to add a redirect option into the existing Lead Flows. I believe the idea here.

Is what you are looking for. Hope this helps! 

tmartinsmith
メンバー

@Tom, when you click on the link above, you get an error message:  "An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url."

Tom
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

That's unusual. I've updated it to be a hyperlink, can you let me know if this works for you now please? 

tmartinsmith
メンバー

@Tom - thank you.  I found that thread.  It appears a number of devoted users are asking for the very same tool. A pop-up or slide-in CTA lead flow that directs visitors to a landing page and doesn't require them to fill in an email address.

christareed
参加者

YES!!! YES, please!

Tom
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Yes, we are aware of this idea to have a Lead Flow not have a form on it. This idea is within that link I posted above, this thread is for a lead flow which has the ability to redirect to another page after submission and is unrelated to a non form lead flow, I would encourage you to comment and kudo this idea post and not this current one here as the linked idea is where we are monitoring and updating the idea to have a lead flow without a form. Thanks!