HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Lead Flows post-submit redirect

Introduce the ability to redirect a visitor to a page/post after submitting the lead flow form. 

To request the ability to remove the form step from a lead flow completely, please see https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/A-quot-non-form-quot-option-in-Lead-Flows/idi-p/3330

37 Kommentare
inespimentel
Teilnehmer/-in

We would love to have this feature available, especially because we're unable to use the current lead flows with just 4 form fields - we really need country as a global company to be able to assign leads geographically within the team. Being able to redirect to the usual landing pages would be a walkaround solution for the short term....

iolidavid
Mitglied

Sorry if my comment seems rude, but I think it's ridiculous that it doesn't work natively like that...

Also, when considering the landing page redirection function, please look a way to integrate it with blog posts tags so you can have an individual CTA but each category of your blog.

afete
Mitglied

This would be great! We have smart fields for Country and opt-in on all of our forms now and would LOVE to be able to link a lead flow to a landing page instead of having the form there. 

mickmcg
Teilnehmer/-in

Need to be able to redirect to a landing page. I would want a Lead Flow popup with just a CTA Button "Start FREE trial" which simlply redirects to my Landing page.

matthew_klood
Teilnehmer/-in

Couldn't agree more with this. Thank you pages are very important in marketing campaigns so this redirect option (that was available when the product was called Leadin) is much needed.

Even HubSpot agree!!

https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/the-top-5-reasons-why-a-thank-you-page-is-crucial-to-your-marketi...

bsgfinancial
Mitglied

I would also love to see the abililty to create a pop-up that does not require registration of any kind to we can promote ungated material, such as PDFs, etc.

Thanks

christareed
Teilnehmer/-in

Pretty please?! Smiley (fröhlich)

mfortin
Mitglied

I would need that feature ASAP too!

AlexAragona
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Yep. 

This would be a great function of the lead flow.

Lead flow pops up, user clicks the CTA button. Next step, they enter their email, click submit, and they get redirected to a Thank You Page, a Landing Page or whatever the case may be.

Kathleen
Mitglied

By having the lead go right into a purchase would be the best contact for us. So having a lead-flow pop-up redirect options would be ideal as a functional option. We can then garner data on what product is resonating with our customers...as well as sales. It expains the data points and keeps it all in one platform.

Nikki_ROBIN
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I need this too! It's ridiculous you can't create pop-ups which take a visitor to a landing page. 

MandyMc
Mitglied

This would be ideal!

clioi
Stratege/Strategin

Any update on this please?

AlexAragona
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share a  temporary fix my team came up with while they fix this feature.

After someone submits their email to whatever we're offering them, on the Thank You tab, we hyperlinked some text which can either link directly to a download or push them to a new page.Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 10.46.05 AM.png

mblank
Mitglied

Agreed. This would be invaluable to us to be able to present a micro form in the lead flow pop-up, allowing us to capture basic info to initiate workflows, but lead to a smart form with additional fields requested by sales.

Sashie7
Mitglied

Any update on this as of yet? Dying to have this feature of lead flow!!

Cathyfitz
Mitglied

The ability to link a lead flow to a landing page would be incredibly helpful! Is this feature likely to come in the near future?

jrudd
Teilnehmer/-in

This seems like it would be easy for Hubspot to implement.  Something as simple as just asking via the Lead Flows if a CTA would rather to be used. Or another whole section similarly set up as the current Lead Flows but with no form needing to be built to it. Basically Just a simple alert box that can alert customers about a change or feature that is added and can discover more by clicking the CTA.

AlexAragona
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

So, just recently we had a Lead Flow form that was advertising a webinar for one of our clients. We were hoping to have a feature like this ready in time for the campaign as the goal would have been that when someone's attention is grabbed, and they want more information, they are pushed to either a Landing Page or another page with more information.

What we found is that we got very many FORM views (people clicked the first button and engaged with the lead flow by clicking), but on the next phase when they saw they had to enter their email immediately they got discouraged and most did not fill it in.

So, once again, I voice my support for upgrading the Lead Flow to support redirects.

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
Shay
HubSpot-Produktteam

This feature is now in beta, should be coming to all accounts in the coming weeks.