HubSpot Ideas

ideaMACHINE

Lead Flow Submissions Trigger Google Analytics Goals

I typically have form submissions re-direct to a thank you page, which trigger Google Analytics goals. Since the lead flow forms can't redirect, we need a way to associate those goals in GA. 

Has anyone found a way to trigger GA goals with lead flows?

4 Replies
David_Moore

Really hard to show success if I cannot report on the conversions I get easily. This leads to mismatched data from different systems, lack of trust, etc. over something that should be so easy. If you create a conversion popup it should be trackable in GA Hubspot.

richadayal

Has there been any update on this feature request or has anyone found a workaround? 

kgiga

This is critical functionality for a popup form. Hope to see it implemented soon.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so feel free to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager