La communauté HubSpot est disponible en français.

Lead Flow / Popup Form Background Image

Considering how utterly amazing HubSpot is at everything else, I'm a little disappointed by the grey, ugly lead flows. 

Here's an example of what we have had in the past. 

Wouldn't it be great if the whole content area of the lead flow could be an image? 

And what about a gradient overlay on the page when the popup appears? 

These could be nice additions to the options of what's possible to customise the content a bit more. The current options just look a bit... Windows 95. 

HubSpot updates
Lead Flow / Popup Form Background ImageÉquipe de développement de HubSpot
Feb 26, 2019

Hi @socialbambooapp  we're still working on the beta for this, will update here once we have more information! 

Lead Flow / Popup Form Background ImageÉquipe de développement de HubSpot
changed to: In Planning
Dec 4, 2018

Hey @dickonstone we don't have that exact design planned at the moment, but we are currently working on some updated, more modern lead flow designs. If you like, I can reach out to you as soon as we have a beta ready if you would be interested in being a part of this beta! 

8 Commentaires
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : In Planning

Hey @dickonstone we don't have that exact design planned at the moment, but we are currently working on some updated, more modern lead flow designs. If you like, I can reach out to you as soon as we have a beta ready if you would be interested in being a part of this beta! 

Contributeur occasionnel

@Tom that sounds excellent! Yes, please let me know!

Thanks a bunch!

Nouveau membre

Can I also be added to the beta please!

Hi @socialbambooapp  we're still working on the beta for this, will update here once we have more information! 

Nouveau contributeur

Me too, thanks!

Contributeur occasionnel

Would love this!

Visitor | Gold Partner
Visitor | Gold Partner

Hi, 

Is there an update on this since February of this year? We are definitely getting some concerns about the lack of design for the pop-up lead forms...especially as we head into the holiday season and try to capture event RSVPs for a client. 

Contributeur occasionnel

Hi there!

Have there been any updates on this? I have a few clients that would LOVE the chance to get more creative with popup forms.