HubSpot Ideas

dickonstone

Lead Flow / Popup Form Background Image

Considering how utterly amazing HubSpot is at everything else, I'm a little disappointed by the grey, ugly lead flows. 

Here's an example of what we have had in the past. 

Wouldn't it be great if the whole content area of the lead flow could be an image? 

And what about a gradient overlay on the page when the popup appears? 

These could be nice additions to the options of what's possible to customise the content a bit more. The current options just look a bit... Windows 95. 

HubSpot Updates
February 03, 2021 02:35 AM

Hey @yasiooy  no updates on this now, this is currently parked and not on our roadmap for the time being. Will update here if we have any further updates. 

November 20, 2020 03:32 AM

Hi all, thanks so much for following up! 

With the initial development we were doing on re-designed pop-up forms we were not seeing any improvements in conversion rates when testing out so we have had to pause the development to focus on some other forms projects. This is definitely something we will want to continue to explore in the future though as it's easy to see this would be hugely beneficial to so many of you. 

We'll be sure to update the thread here once we have any further developments on this. 

February 26, 2019 02:27 AM

Hi @socialbambooapp  we're still working on the beta for this, will update here once we have more information! 

Re: Lead Flow / Popup Form Background Image - changed to: In Planning
December 04, 2018 07:59 AM

Hey @dickonstone we don't have that exact design planned at the moment, but we are currently working on some updated, more modern lead flow designs. If you like, I can reach out to you as soon as we have a beta ready if you would be interested in being a part of this beta! 

22 Replies
Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @dickonstone we don't have that exact design planned at the moment, but we are currently working on some updated, more modern lead flow designs. If you like, I can reach out to you as soon as we have a beta ready if you would be interested in being a part of this beta! 

dickonstone
Participant

@Tom that sounds excellent! Yes, please let me know!

Thanks a bunch!

socialbambooapp

Can I also be added to the beta please!

Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @socialbambooapp  we're still working on the beta for this, will update here once we have more information! 

elsaanderling

Me too, thanks!

gllaurado

Would love this!

bleppert

Hi, 

Is there an update on this since February of this year? We are definitely getting some concerns about the lack of design for the pop-up lead forms...especially as we head into the holiday season and try to capture event RSVPs for a client. 

kmomo

Hi there!

Have there been any updates on this? I have a few clients that would LOVE the chance to get more creative with popup forms.

ericsak

DEFINITELY need this. I'm pretty disappointed by the very boring styling options as currently stands.

DigitalImpact
Participant | Diamond Partner

Any updates on this feature?

DigitalImpact

@Tom I have clients that would be interested in being in the beta for this when it's ready.

dbt_david

Would love to get an idea of when this will be ready.

Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, thanks so much for following up! 

With the initial development we were doing on re-designed pop-up forms we were not seeing any improvements in conversion rates when testing out so we have had to pause the development to focus on some other forms projects. This is definitely something we will want to continue to explore in the future though as it's easy to see this would be hugely beneficial to so many of you. 

We'll be sure to update the thread here once we have any further developments on this. 

yasiooy

@Tom has there been any news about this feature? We have a few clients that would appreciate this option!

Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @yasiooy  no updates on this now, this is currently parked and not on our roadmap for the time being. Will update here if we have any further updates. 

Rgonzalez1
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hello HubSpot Product Development... Here is why we need the popups prettier.

1) We get that ugly popups and pretty popups probably convert the same...  And that popups convert. And that your testing does not make having pretty popups a priority

2) BUT the issue is the HubSpot popups are embarrassing to us as marketers. We have had customers complain about the popups. including how ugly they are. We explain that they convert and we have to use them. They implore us to take them down. We resist. If they didn't look so poor, then maybe the customers wouldn't be as aggressive.

This request is not about marketing results. It is about brand and customer satisfaction. Please make it a priority to allow customization of popups and integration with the client's brand so that we don't have to constantly defend HubSpot popups. 

Rgonzalez1
Contributor | Diamond Partner

@Tom Drawing my reply above to your attention. I had a CEO AGAIN take us to task for the ugly popups. We get that they don't convert differently, pretty vs. ugly but it matters to our clients that the brand representation is poor. 

DigitalImpact

@Tom Bumping this up again. We have stopped using the popups in HubSpot for clients and moved back to using Sumo to feed Zapier to feed HubSpot since we consistently get feedback about how ugly the popups are. Any chance this will get on the roadmap in the near future?

ericsak

YES. YES. YES.  This is so unacceptable that the pop-up feature doesn't rise to the level of other (less premium) marketing packages out there.  Hubspot...are you listening?!

luizagradin

Olá, tudo bem? Hub!

Compartilho da mesma ideia dos meus colegas, uma ferramenta tão rica e sem a possibilidade de personalização de pop-ups...

Espero que esse feedback ajude vocês a melhorar!