HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Lead Flow Forms - T&Cs and Privacy Policy

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 4 votes.

For Lead Flow Forms - it would be great to have the option to include a line of text that allows users to opt-in to your company's terms and conditions and privacy policy - using a checkbox with a line of text (I've read and agreed...) that can include a link to the terms and conditions and privacy policy. This is normally a business requirement and also best practice, so to include this functionality for Lead Flow Forms would be great!! Thanks!!

7 Replies
annaishizeki
HubSpot Employee

This feature would be great to have! We are looking to either be able to include a hyperlink in the "form body" of the lead flow (which would require this section to be rich text), or be able to add a checkbox field in the form (currently only able to use single line fields). 

Thanks for looking into this!

(Submitted on behalf of the customer)

Andreas
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is a "must have" for companies in Europe. As an ageny we had to turn of lead flows for all our clients and replace those with the static forms. This is unfortunate as lead flows works great! 

Andreas

Is there any progress on this? I am such a fan of lead flows, but cannot use it as I am not allowed to place rich text in the form..

OleMartinExilva
Contributor

+1 on Andreas' last reply. Any progress? This is absolutely needed, as we are approaching the new GDPR era. Thanks.

John_Brenn
Member | Diamond Partner

I am also such a fan of lead flows.  Can we see the wished for functionality soon? 

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I wanted to provide a quick update on this idea.
The ability to add a T&Cs checkbox in your pop-up forms is currently available in Hubspot. In the pop-up forms editor, go to the Form tab. There you can add a Notice/consent field. 

Best,
Joe

vmcgee

@JoeMayall What are the steps? I only see consent to communicate, not Accept T&C. What am I missing? 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/add-notice-and-consent-information-to-your-hubspot-form-or-pop-u...