HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Lead Flow Call Out Customization

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 25 votes.

Add the ability to use custom HTML and CSS on Lead Flow call outs to match the call outs to our brand / site design.

HubSpot Updates
November 25, 2021 07:52 AM

@Wtraa I've some good news - we're currently building a brand new tool that will allow a lot more flexibility in terms of customising the design of your pop-ups. If you're inetersted in testing out the alpha version of the tool and gives us your feedback - please DM me. 

Best,

Dom

May 07, 2021 02:49 AM

Hey there, 

Posting on behalf of a customer: 

Ideally, what we'd like would the ability to skip the callout section of the form OR have the option to add a form field such as email. A common example would be let's say you visit a shopping site for the first time, the pop-up occurs offering you a 10% off as a first-time shopper and you add in the email right away. The concept would be similar in this case and this is the end goal for us. 

This is super beneficial because it simplifies and/or provides flexibility to the current process that we have which is a two-step process to a one-step process. 

April 19, 2021 07:08 AM

Thanks Samantha, I just sent you a DM

Being Reviewed
April 19, 2021 05:49 AM

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. Myself and the team are looking at this at the moment and we’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases and generally finding out how you are currently using pop-ups, what’s working for you and what’s not working, what functionality you would like to see added in the future. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

43 Replies
Wtraa

Please add style/design options to pop-up forms! This is ridiculous we can't change it into our own brand style like normal forms. Should be a basic thing!!! ESPECIALLY from an inbound perfective and user experience.... 

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

@Wtraa I've some good news - we're currently building a brand new tool that will allow a lot more flexibility in terms of customising the design of your pop-ups. If you're inetersted in testing out the alpha version of the tool and gives us your feedback - please DM me. 

Best,

Dom

Wtraa
YES I AM! Definitely! Thanks Dom, Ii would love to test the Alpha version!