HubSpot Ideas

jgregory1

Last contacted by a specific user filter

I need a way to view the leads who have been recently contacted by a specific user. If a lead comes into contact with my boss, they are high priority and we don't want them slipping through the cracks. If there was a contact filter or active list property for "Last Contacted by _____" that would help a lot. I would also like for this filter to apply only to organic conversations, such as phone calls or personal emails, and not marketing activity. 

10件のコメント
anthonylin
参加者

Yes, this would also help me in creating a workflow to reassign leads to the last person that contacted a company after a certain period of time not being worked by its previous owner. 

tannerm123
参加者

I agree. I am looking to reassign Contact Ownership based on whoever contacted the person last and this would be extremely helpful to use. We are migrating from an old system where we did not use contact ownership and now we are looking to use it widespread, but this limitation causes issues.

JGrantham
メンバー

This would be great, as i would like to also understand who has had contact with a user from my team, and cross report this to understand teh effectiveness of the team.

pablogt
参加者

Hi Hubspot,

I agree that many times I need to do filters with user activities independently of ownership.

Today it is impossible to do a view filtered by user activity and not user ownership.

We work as a group and ownership is not the key during selling process.

I strongly recomend this user filter feature.

Thanks

Pablo

OBurns
メンバー

Any update here from hubspot? 
You have the last contacted filter, shouldn't be too hard to add this 😞 

mikejaime
メンバー

Let's go HubSpot. We need this!

tleeinteg
メンバー

Agree with others, let's put this suggestion into production.

Jlchoufani
メンバー

Agreed, need to implement.

TXu5
メンバー

Agreed, can't believe this is posted before COVID and still not implemented.

Jreich
メンバー

Agreed.  This woudl be a great add to the program.  Either by sorting at an indivudal user level or at a department level.  So we can differentiate between a Support team, Sales Team, or Customer Success Team.