HubSpot Ideas

XeleratioGmbH

Landscape view on Android tablet

Hubspot works perfectly well in the portrait view on my iPhone.

But I also would like to use the app on my Android tablet. As I use an external keyboard a landscape view would be a great feature to have. 

13 Replies
gsoub

We bought a Android tablet with book cover keyboard, because we want to use it to write notes during our meetings with customers, directly to HubSpot CRM. But, the Android application of HubSpot CRM cannot be use in landscape format, and only in portrait format.

I think it's a good use of a CRM to be able to write notes in live on a tablet, without needing Internet connection and/or needing a computer (HubSpot Android application can be use in offline).

Mark_J_Fellows
Participant

This is essential. I can't believe tat a company like Hubspot could fail with such a fundamental requirement.

FTurner

The android app is next to unusable on a landscape oriented tablet. It actually works better using the browser whcih is, IMHO, kind of stupid

There are two sub requirements here

1. auto-rotate 

2. have the option to lose the keyboard because tablets with external keyboards don't need an on screen one

AArno

Also using a android tablet with a keyboard and would appretiate a feature where you can use the app in landscape view.

Karl_NY

I'm actually replying to this post with landscape mode on Android tablet with website log-in. But this is absolutely not possible with Android Hubspot app feature. This cause so much problem for Android tablet with keyboard combination. There are quite a lot of wierd lacking features to Hubspot, and this is one of very obviously ones that they haven't corrected yet. Please make Android Hubspot apps to be used as landscape please!

lday

Disappointing.  Please add a landscape mode to the Android app.

I_Thut
Participant

Have exactly the same situation. Android Tablet with book cover (external keyboard) and would love to see landscape mode for the app.

rprconnect
Participant

Gosh. I can't believe hubspot doesn't support the landscape mode. Basics guys..

I_Thut
Participant

To be fair, on a tablet you can also just use the browser version. However, making the app some kind of responsive and landscape activated can't be such big of a deal. Who would have thought such an innovative developer would have issues with an app not being capable of landscape-mode. 😄

JLozano3

Sería muy interesante poder girar la pantalla

KAcer
Contributor

Sorry Hubspot team, but this is a bit crazy.

At first, after reading the threads above, I was excited to realize that I could use the Chrome browser on my tablet to access HS. It was working great until I clicked a link, which forced me to use the portrait-oriented app again.

So, I signed out of the app (what a hassle I thought), and even then when clicking a link in HS Chrome, I got redirected to the log-in page of the app.

Now, believe it or not, I have been forced to uninstall the app, and will not reinstall until I hear that the landscape orientation is available. 

RLeal

Come on Hubspot, this is very basic functionality. I cannot believe how often Hubspot disappoints as a CRM. Yes technically you can delete the app and work in Chrome but my tablet is connected to my phone so that I can dial directly with the app. I cannot do this with Chrome. Super disappointed in HS again 

DBuckles

I just bought a new Android Tablet last week and plan to use it when I am on the road, but see that landscape orientation is still not available? That's crazy!

Most Apps I use rotate automatically and I have to lock my screen to keep the view I want.

Is there an ETA on this simple feature?