HubSpot Ideas

ch3

Landing page performance — device breakdown

I'd love to landing page performance by device i.e. I'd like to analyze how specific landing pages are performing on desktop vs. mobile. 

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
April 13, 2020 03:14 PM

26 Replies
javirevi
Contributor

I was about to write a ticket about this as well.

Not showing the results per device limits the range of action a lot.

I think this is a very necessary improvement.

stephane
Contributor

I agree. We should be able to see a breakdown of viewers for each landing page:  desktop vs. mobile.

Another major improvement would be to see the conversion rate for both mobile and desktop.

JessieSmithITA
Participant

Yes, agree with both above. We very much want to be able to know how a landing page is performing mobile vs desktop and then conversion rates for each on a single LP. 

lyndagalea

Yes please! Would love a way to see how our landing pages are performing, desktop vs. mobile!!!

JohnITA
Participant

Being able to distinguish landing page performance by device would make a huge difference not only to myself but thousands of other Hubspot users.  Optimizing a landing page for mobile can be very different than mobilizing for desktop and without basic analytics, we have no idea of how our pages are performing on mobile v. desktop.

shacharb
Participant

Yes agree was just looking how to find it and ended up on this post. Much needed. 

marstalb

We absolutely need this capability too.  

JohnNiggl
Contributor

Just throwing in my support for this idea as well.

No doubt it's been on Hubspot's radar. But with as much emphasis as we've seen with AMPs and optimizations for mobile devices, this is pretty urgently needed.

cliquori

I'm adding my vote for this functionality -- too see traffic and conversion for a specific landing page broken out by device, desktop vs mobile. 

MarkDBF
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would seem to be a basic functionality. Hard to imagine why HS hasn't included this?

Paulammc

I agree - we need this metric to optimise performance.

yurinowko

Need this function.

hope to improve!!

Andreas
Contributor | Diamond Partner

@MarkDBF I have asked myself that question many times.. This is neccessary to analyze page traffic

JamesNichols90
Participant

I agree, this would be very useful.

evang
Participant

Yep, I (and the agency I was speaking with this morning) are pretty surprised and disappointed this isn't apparently possible...

Awestphal19
Participant

Was suprised to see this isn't available, especially since there are recommendations for optimizations on the landing page tabs. Seems incredibly obvious to have this breakdown available to analyze traffic, session length, conversions, etc. based on device. 

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

Ayusetel

Completely agre

ksalazar3
Participant

I agree. It's interesting that we see mobile (device) info on emails but not for landing pages.  Seems like a disconnect in functionality that is solvable. 

PdeThoré

What is the status of this request ? I am so surprised this isn't already available.