HubSpot Ideas

samanthabrenner

Landing Page No Longer Shows Conversion Rates

Why does the landing page tool's new look (as of August 2017) not show the conversion percentage at a glance anymore? It's confusing to calculate that by hand based on the metrics it only shows now: views, submissions, and new contacts. It shows the numbers, but not the conversion rates.

We report mainly on how each LP for clients convert, and we would now have to calculate by hand. Does anyone else have this problem with the new interface?

13 Comentarios
javirevi
Colaborador

I am having the same issue.

While trying to look into the CVR per day, it was impossible. It is a crucial thing to have and study the performance of Landing pages.

JohnITA
Participante

Given that Conversion Rates are one of the primary metrics for measuring the effective ness of landing pages it makes no sense that conversion rates are no longer available in individual landing page analytics.  PLEASE PUT THEM BACK!!!!!!!

JohnITA
Participante

And I also would to be able to graph conversion rates as well.

JessieSmithITA
Participante

We really need to able to see conversion rates in individual landing page analytics, as this is a huge part of our day-to-day process. 

lyndagalea
Miembro

Really need to be able to see conversion rates in individual landing page analytics. Please and thank you.

stephane
Colaborador

We really need to able to see conversion rates in individual landing page analytics. Thank you!

StephHasArrived
Miembro

We put an ENORMOUS emphasis on landing page conversion rates. And, frankly, HubSpot does, too. You mention it in almost every HubSpot Academics video about landing pages and campaigns. Yet, you take it away??? WHY.

Please put them back.

And throw in a graph of conversion rates over time, if you can.

Matt-ITA
Miembro

Please restore conversion rates to the analytics dashboards for individual landing pages!

MidwestAsh
Miembro

Please include conversion rates in individual landing page analytics, this is crucial for us!

JBP
Miembro

Yes, please include the conversion rates in individual landing page analytics. It is extremely helpful! 

Miembro

Please include conversion rates in individual landing page analytics.

EliseKarlsenBye
Participante

I agree. I need it right there on the "landing page performance" to effectively analyze the performance over time.  E.g., I would like to easily find the "view to subminssion rate", and not having to start calculating it myself. HubSpot, please? 

Benlosier
Miembro

I just want to see an opt-in rate. The only way to calculate this now is by clicking on submissions and then counting those individually. They are grouped up 50s so it takes a while if you have a ton of reporting. Would love to see "unique" submission so you get a raw count of contants and not the total amount. So people submit multiple times which throws the conversion numbers off.