HubSpot Ideas

J_D

Landing Page Metrics and Testing for CTA Views/Clicks/Click Rate

There has to be a way to determine the winner of a Landing Page test based on button clicks.

We us a Hubspot CTA to send customers from a Landing Page to our product sign-up page. With current Landing Page analytics, we can't determine a winner based on link clicks to an external page.

We need CTA Clicks, CTA views and CTA Click Rate to be reported on the Landing Page and A/B test analysis pages. Additionally, Hubspot should be able to automatically select a winner and drive traffic based on CTA Click Rate.

At the very least, we need the to ability to build this into a custom report. As far as I can tell, there's not a great way to view CTA click rate by page and no way to view down to page variations.

4 Replies
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Closing the loop on the test data by selecting a winner would be extremely beneficial and save a lot of time. I've been having AI analyze the results for me to determine the winner.

nna88

When optimizing a landing page for conversions, tracking key metrics related to Call-to-Action (CTA) views Lil Uzi, clicks, and click-through rate (CTR) is crucial. This data provides insights into the effectiveness of your landing page in encouraging user engagement and achieving your conversion goals. Here's how you can measure and test these metrics:

avochato

is there really no way to add these metrics into the landing page oerformance tab?

natsumimori
Community Manager

This idea has been raised in the Japanese Community too: link to the post