HubSpot Ideas

MKelarou

Knowledge Base Pictures Zoom-in

Hey team,

While adding pictures into the articles of the Knowledge Base, they look a bit small, since they can only take the full width of the article. For landscape orientation images that might not look big enough.

It would be great if there would be an option to click the image and then would pop-up bigger on the screen (with a dark background for example) or another way in which you could see the image or screenshot in more detail.

For tutorial articles, where we include screenshots that would make it easier for the user to have a closer look, especially when there is a lot of information in there. 

We had several people asking us whether there's a way to zoom-in, as they had difficulty reading it (due to the limited max-width frame).

Hope it can be considered as a coming feature.

Thank you!

7 Kommentare
AstridvanDam
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Would be very valuable functionality!  We are now adding the file link to the image, but it's not a great user experience since the image opens in another window. Upvoted this idea!

JFerreris
Mitglied

For me,  my landscape images are uploading clear.  However, when I preview or publish the article the images are blurry.  I need the images to appear clear in their current state.  Otherwise, my end-users are unable to see directional steps with images.  Also, it looks unprofessional.  I would love for there to be high-quality images or another option.  Saving the setting is still producing blurry images.

LOldham
Mitglied

This is tablestakes knowledge base functionality. Very disappointed to not have this off the shelf. 

Justin_Acklin
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

I know the Knowledge Base is a newer evolving feature but this is a quality-of-life feature that would enhance the end-user experience. Just commenting to help kick this up HS's Product List!

JPStevens
Mitglied

@Justin_Acklin , I consider this basic functionality. It's both important for accessibility (customers with bad eye sight), and it's 2023..

BUMP in the hope that a Hubspot employee reads this. Anyone had luck with a custom html-based implementation?

AThomas837
Mitglied

I assume this is still not a feature which is too bad (having used other learning management systems where this was a basic feature). Leaving a comment in case Hubspot monitors these posts...

I have histology images that would be highly valuable for a user to zoom in to see more detail. The only method a user has currently is to use the native web browser tool to zoom in on the page (which I'm not sure everyone knows about and is not (in my opinion) the most elegant solution). Blowing up all images as large as possible for the user makes navigating the page rather clunky and old-school.

Note: another option would be if my knowledge base page could extend to the full size of the browser window (as with Hubspot web pages), but alas, this also seems to not be a feature (another oddity...).

mrazdan
Mitglied

This feature should be included especially for the full-screen image. On clicking the image, the user should get the full-screen view for better clarity.