HubSpot Ideas

Knowledge Base: Last modified date and article views in the article footer.

Hi all,

We need the ability to display the "Last modified" (or "Last updated") date as well as the Article views in the article footer.

As you know, both types of information are available in the backend. I could therefore imagine, for example, permanently defined tags in the footer of the articles. 

It would be really great if this would be feasible and implementable.

13 Commentaires
sixsteps
Participant

Yes, I completely agree with this! It'd be great to have this as a standard feature.

Rachael-Fisher
Membre

This absolutely needs to become available. More and more customers question the validity of data they access online, providing the date/time stamp provides them with context and transparency.

COOKIES
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Yes we need this. HubSpot is already using this in their knowledge base articles.

Example HubSpot's own 'Last updated' functionExample HubSpot's own 'Last updated' function

RBrooks
Membre

Agreed, good shout

HBrii
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Yes it's necessary !! Go Hubspot ! 

AleSantos
Membre

Agree, I believe this is a great feature that HubSpot should have! Are there any updates?

HubSpotMaster
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Are there any updates here? This is super valuable for visibility on the website and behind the scenes for making sure there are no stale documents

BMattson
Membre

Agreed. This seems like it would be very beneficial to KB users to know if the article is "new" and fresh or "old" and needing update.

CDinsdale
Membre

Dear Hubspot Product Team,

The feature is already included in your own "hubspot" knowledge base, it's just your customers that can't use it? 

Unless I am missing something there is not alot to impliment here to get this working. Plus if you see value in providing this for your cusotmers, I am sure your customers will see value in it too.

Which from this tread they do... 🙂

Please add this feature, it will save alot of pain/problems when managing customers, but you guys know this as you already have it in your own version of the product 🙂 

thanks

C

LLuik
Participant

There is a workaround solution for anyone that is interested: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Tool/Adding-a-last-edited-date-time-at-the-top-of-an.... It would still be great if their product team could add this in their roadmap however because currently, there isn't a way to apply the workaround universally to all articles, so you need to add the code individually for each one.

josephSY
Membre

This functionality would be greatly appreciated. It would help me to convey a sense of trust, engagement, and relevancy to users of my Knowledge Base.

barbarajw1
Participant

A Last Updated function would be very helpful for knowledge base users and writers. Users would be able to determine quickly how relevant an article might be and article writers could use it as an easy way to see what needed to be reviewed and updated.

carazyrod
Membre

Agreed, "Last Updated" date stamp would be helpful for Knowledge Base articles.