HubSpot Ideas

mstefan9

Keywords from Content > Strategy diagrams should appear in the Reports > Keywords section.

I've been building out our content strategy for a new area of our blog and have loved using the Content > Strategy tool to do this. I love the level of detail that is available in the Reports > Keywords section and would like to see all the keywords i've defined in the Strategy section the Keywords Reports.

Porting them all over manually for monitoring now, but thought it'd be a cool idea to mention!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Updates
May 03, 2018 08:10 AM

Hey @mstefan9,

Thanks for the idea. Just to make sure I'm understanding you, are you talking about the subtopics in Content Strategy? Those should show up in the Topic Analytics part of your reports. Click on Traffic Analytics > Topic Clusters > Topics to drill down to get the same level of detail you're used to. 

Please let me know if that's not what you're referring to!

Best,

Lars

Re: Keywords from Content > Strategy diagrams should appear in the Reports > Keywords section. - changed to: Not Currently Planned
2 Replies
Lars
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @mstefan9,

Thanks for the idea. Just to make sure I'm understanding you, are you talking about the subtopics in Content Strategy? Those should show up in the Topic Analytics part of your reports. Click on Traffic Analytics > Topic Clusters > Topics to drill down to get the same level of detail you're used to. 

Please let me know if that's not what you're referring to!

Best,

Lars