HubSpot Ideas

AllisonWolcott

Keyword search for published social media posts

Social media editorial calendar management is supposed to only take a small portion of my time, so I need to be able to recycle evergreen content efficiently.

The problem: I can't find it.

It would be great to be able to keyword-search published posts so that I could easily find posts featuring a particular product, topic, holiday, campaign or hashtag.

Currently, it seems that the most efficient way for me to do this is export my published posts and keyword-search the Excel file. It would be more efficient if I could search in the tool, then clone any relevant posts I find.

18 Replies
mitchellkp
Top Contributor

YES! 

annegaslin
Contributor

Agreed!

Jadon
Participant

Hello All,

I think it would be very useful to have a search feature for finding previously posted social media posts. Quite often I need to check what was posted regarding a similar content or when referencing the same blog.  Or when was the last time we posted on a particular topic or used a specific piece of content.

Thank you,

JAdon

stephanieclague
Contributor

Yes I agree with this and would like to see a search function for scheduled, drafts and published social posts. If I want to clone a post or retweet a post, currently, I have to look back on my Twitterfeed for the date that I posted and then manually scroll through to the date, which can take a long time when you're putting a lot of tweets out a day. Please can you update on the status of the idea. Thanks! 

SecureWorld
Contributor

Totally agree that this is needed! Would be a big time saver to have the same kind of searchability that the Blog Content offers.

martaczubak

YES!

alisonchandler
Participant

Yes, for published and scheduled, plesae.

lconway
Participant

Hello! We'd like to submit product feedback. It would be really great to add a search feature to the social media posts management page. Thanks!

Miklos

This has been requested for nearly THREE YEARS! Hubspot is really listening folks!

cmaertens

100% agree. This is absolutely useful and needed. Another advantage is if you're wanting to see what topics get the most interactions. It would be easy to see if you could search by keyword and look at all related posts at once.

JCaceres
Participant

Would be great to have this feature to you can check against, for example, your team's draft calendar and what has been scheduled out. Currently having to check through to ensure everything the team put together in Monday actually made it over to HubSpot's schedule/drafts and it's a pain in the ace. Thanks!

cyclechris

Well said! Yeah I am looking at needing to go back through all our posts page by page and it is pretty daunting. I just want to be able to say we did X number of social posts on topic Y, and right now I do not see an easy way to do that. A search bar for social posts would be excellent!

Actually, you can export all your social posts (Marketing --> Social) as a .csv file using the [Export Posts] button on the social page and then use filtering to look for posts containing a word, phrase, etc.

Leverett
Member | Partner

Literally sitting here right now wishing this was a thing. Plus one.

DHall
Participant

They actually rolled out this feature! So helpful.

DJenkins5
Participant

DHall- Can you share how to find the feature to search social media?

DHall
Participant

@DJenkins5, look in the top right corner of the Social page: 

DHall_0-1678316295832.png

DJenkins5
Participant

Hi @DHall - Thank you for sharing the screen. I was viewing in calendar mode and needed to switch to list view. Thank you!

MLawes

KEYWORD SEARCH FEATURE FOR SCHEDULED SOCIAL POSTS! please!