HubSpot Ideas

MShah9

Kanban board in Dashboard

Hello! 

I've been trying to find an alternative solution to this, but haven't had any luck so far. We love using the sales dashboard HubSpot provides, it helps us get aligned with what sales activities looked like this week, and what they should look like next week. 

However, the issue we most often run into is the following - at the end of our meeting, most of us have a list of things to do- people to follow up with, new outreaches to send, etc. This leads to a lack of prioritization and at times because so much needs to get done, nothing gets done. So, a kanban board/ some project management feature integrated into the dashboard would be much appreciated! This would allow us, at the end of our huddle, to look at our to-do's for this week and align on what's most connected to revenue, as a team. So, we can reduce the noise and focus on what matters most. 

I know HubSpot has a Projects tool, even integrating something as simple as that would do the trick! 

Thank You!

3 Replies
RMirsky

IMO this is sorely lacking in Hubspot. We need tasks to be much more robust. I'm talking Kanban boards, sub tasks. 

Recently I know recurring tasks was added which is a great first step. But to really see this to fruition and make Hubspot a truly unique and ALL IN ONE software, it needs to give me a reason to ditch Asana. I don't WANT my tasks in a different place from where the rest of my business runs. I want my tasks in Hubpot!

Craig_R

I couldn't agree with this more. I was just finding my stride with setting up our ServiceHub, and I ran smack into the wall of not having a robust Task or similar object that we can associate with our tickets, view them in the kanban/tile mode, but track them separately from the actual ticket status.

This isn't exactly what you're dealing with, but the message is the same-- We need some basic project management before this could ever be all-in-one... which is the reason we switched our service from <insert>Desk.

Please hub spot-- give us a kanban board in ServiceHub!

Timothy-Hanlon
Participant

Definitely hanging out to see the Projects tool turned into a Kanban board.