HubSpot Ideas

Tiffany35406

Joined List Date

Please add the ability to see when contacts joined a list, without having to go into each contact's membership pages or create individual workflows for each list.

I’d like to be able to pull all the joined dates from an particular list, rather than go contact by contact.  For example, if I have a List XYZ which consists of 150 contacts, when I export it I’m able to see the following data:

Email

First Name

Last Name

Phone Number

Job Title

Create Date

Company Name

Recent Conversion

Recent Conversion Date

I would love to be able to see the date they joined List XYZ as well.  That way I don’t have to go into all 150 contacts’ membership pages.  Please add a way to do this on a large scale.

Thank you

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
September 29, 2022 10:44 AM

Hi all,

Thank you so much for adding this great idea. I'm happy to say that this has now been delivered.

You can set up this column inside any list by going to:

Actions > Edit Columns > Added to List Date.

This column will now show in every list if you select the checkbox: Apply to all contact lists.

35 Comentários
JadeB100
Participante

100% agree that this would be such a valuable addition to the list view!

katlud
Participante

This gets my vote. Anything where you can filter by date is good. I wanted to create a list based on when contacts reached a certain HubSpot score and couldn't do that. All these contacts are in a list so thought I'd just add a join date but found I couldn't do that either!

roey
Membro

I feel like being able to see when someone joined and how long it's taken them to engage/buy from you is critical data to understand the success of your activities 

CarolineZ
Membro

100% helpful! Please give us an update on this, Hubspot!

fiberpunk
Colaborador(a)

Agreed, supported!

ELiao
Membro

This will be super helpful! Upvote!

RiccardoPisani
Top colaborador(a)

Hi there, there is a property that is available only when you export that is called `Added to list date` - When you export the list, on the selected columns, you can add the special property `Added to list date` and you will have all the dates there. 

Would be great also to have it in the columns available in HubSpot as well!

I hope this helps!

Amy_Brierley
Colaborador(a)

This would be so useful!

Status atualizado para: Delivered
AndresBustos
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi all,

Thank you so much for adding this great idea. I'm happy to say that this has now been delivered.

You can set up this column inside any list by going to:

Actions > Edit Columns > Added to List Date.

This column will now show in every list if you select the checkbox: Apply to all contact lists.

Amy_Brierley
Colaborador(a)

Great news - thank you @AndresBustos !

CValery
Membro

@AndresBustos how do I get the internal name of the Added to List Date.

CValery
Membro

I want to include it as one of the properties returned by https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/226468/contacts/all?hapikey=demo endpoint 

MarkEdwards
Membro

Can you please make this "Added to List Date" column sortable

christa
Colaborador(a)

@AndresBustos This property would be much more useful if we could 1. Sort by this property value when viewing a list (so be able to see 'most recent' additions or a 'block of time' and 2.) if this could be used in reports for a filter when using a list. Like include people added to THIS list during THIS time. Allowing for options like we have across other date properties. 3) be able to use in views or reports in a method like a date property normally would be used (thinking create date as an example). So we can view the contacts toggled info whatever date range we select for view that list. Maybe this is a list performance metric that is able to carry over to dashboards as a report

IAviv
Membro

Is this field "added to list date" the first time the contact joined this list or the last date? (For example, if the static list is created in a workflow that allows contacts to reenroll and be added to the same static list again)?