HubSpot Ideas

williamwright

Issue Tagging on Conversations

When a customer service agent handles a conversation from email, message or chat it would be nice to assign an issue category, so an agent can flag the conversation as: shipping issue, or missing account information.

So within dashboards directors can see the types of issues popping up.

**SHORT-TERM SOLUTION EDIT - DEC, 15 2020**

👋Hi all, here's my short term solution:

1. Create New Property on Contact Object: i.e. Latest Reason for Contacting
  2. Add Property to Right Sidebar. For easy access:
    williamwright_0-1608047374445.png
  3. Train Customer Service Team, and Optimize Property Values
  4. Create Report of Latest Reason for Contacting:
    williamwright_1-1608047516893.png
  5. Distribute to Teams for Continual Improvement, or Automate Responses 😎
  6. If you have any questions on my solution email me at liam@trueinteraction.com

**FYI works great with forms too.

64件のコメント
RoxPepin
参加者

My team needs this in order to filter and report on conversations properly. I don't understand why conversation tagging was sunsetted. 

asuazo
メンバー

This is a feature that was requested by our upper management so they can see what kind of messages we are getting. Would be great if HubSpot could make this a feature.

lauraalbr
メンバー

Would highly appreciate if this was a feature as well. Hubspot chat is definitely lacking features to better understand the nature of messages incoming.

Darlanric
メンバー

This is a MUST!!! Most chat platforms have this feature, if I'm generating a report and there's no way I can segment the type of conversations my team had, that's a problem. Conversation tags can easily solve this. 

lmangine
メンバー

Would really like this feature added, is this possible in the future?

SamanthaLai
メンバー

I have similar issue. I wanted to categorise the purpose of chats coming in, particularly the number of leads. I am unable to do so now. Tagging would be a simple solution to this problem. 

dchandler
メンバー

Yes, we need this as well. I have never worked with a live chat system that does not have this functionality. 

anhthi
参加者

We would also great benefit from this feature!

cdorsey
投稿者

Yes, we would really appreciate the option of tagging chat conversations in HubSpot. We need a way to tag or flag different types of conversations and/or conversations for example or review. We recently transferred from an independent chat provider to HubSpot and did have these capabilities in our other system - disappointed to see that this is not available (or not available any longer?) from HubSpot. This is a request from our business owner and top executives - we hope to see it fulfilled soon!

FelipeFelix
トップ投稿者

We really need this! 😞

Is almost impossible to actually use HubSpot Inbox you a team can't even know what that conversation was about in a report. Like, how many billing issues we had? How many bug reports we had?

And using Ticket for that is a pain! This is a really basic feature that any support platform has.

cdorsey
投稿者

For now, we've stuck with creating tickets for each chat, since tickets give us the option to filter by multiple fields, including custom fields. It's not ideal, but it's worked somewhat for us in the interim. 

Azul-Itati
メンバー

We really need this in order to report our main issues too, so we can address and prioritize solutions. 

alguil
参加者

+1 on this idea : it would be so nice to have this option into the conversation section, as the bypass alternative is quite tricky :

--> create automatically a ticket for each conversation, create a ticket custom property with several options predefined, each option being the tag/ flag we want to monitor

cdorsey
投稿者

@alguil Exactly! That's what we've done where needed, and it's really too complex to be sustainable. 

bhx
メンバー

Thank you for looking at this hubspot team. We have multiple needs for this, including the need to potentially route or segment customers based on their priority to the company (for white glove support)

kinsleyarmelle
参加者

Yes, please we want this too!

AMunoz
参加者

Having this feature would signifigantly help our team understand the type of requests we are recving along with the volume. Hope to see this in the future!

GalitH
メンバー

This is a must feature for every chat platformer, it's really challenging to operate without it.

Trinity-Mary
参加者

I'm being asked for this feature from three different parts of my company. I need to be able to define and report on tags for conversations and notes

andersonfranco
メンバー

We really need this!!!!