Is any easy way to show Task assigner?

Is any easy way to show Task assigner? 

Like add a column to show assigner/creator 

HubSpot updates
10 Replies
Emily2
Regular Contributor

It's good that we can assign tasks to each other, however, when I want to view tasks assigned to me by a specific person, I can't do that. Also, I can never filter tasks that I assigned to someone to check whether they are completed or not.  

leesuker
Occasional Contributor

I agree that this would be really helpful.  Our sales team are starting to get very active allocating tasks across a distributed team and they want to track progress.

HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @chihao  This functionality is not built into the tool at this time. Could you add some context as to how this would benefit you? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

chihao
Occasional Contributor

In dark side:

When you get a Task from your big boss. Should it be super important task need to solve right? I just need a quick way to check this case.

In fact:

With task assigner tab, I can easily know who create this task and help me understand the situation. If you need a use case case, I can send you one.

HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @chihao Thanks for the added context. I'm going to move this to our Ideas Forum for further comment. Please feel free to add a use case to illustrate further. 

Thank you,

Ed 

chihao
Occasional Contributor

Case A.

If you assign some task to assistance S. and you want to check current progress.  

How can you do this? Open all exits tasks belong to S, and check content.

If we have the assigner tab, it will be easier to check which task is I assigned.

vn
New Contributor

I assign tasks to my BDRs and sales reps and I want to check progress of the same.. I have others in my team assigning tasks as well, but I am interersted in checking the progress of what I assigned..

NuEnergen
Regular Contributor

Yes, please add "assigned by" column to make sorting easier. Even currently, when you click any task to view the details, you still don't see who it was assigned by. I recommend adding this into the task details as well, but more importantly, adding the "assigned by" column.

thedcteam
Occasional Contributor

Can Hubspot please look at adding a field in Tasks lists that shows who is the person that assigned a task. Currently can only view who the task was assigned to but not the assigner.

Thanks!

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

This is important!