HubSpot Ideas

andres

Internal links in Documents

Hello!

It would be amazing that the software recognize the links in a document.

In our proposals we have a PDF that we send to our customers, and into the document you can find links like: "Do you want know more? Click here".

Pressing here, the customers can be informed more about our services, and this links goes to our website.

Actually, the HubSpot software transform the PDF documents to an image, so this links is not available. 

Thanks!

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 03:09 PM

For transparency, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' as the team is not planning on this in the next quarter of work.

Best,

Glen

44 Comentários
spagnotta
Participante

After 4+ years with HubSpot I can't believe this is not possible. Ebooks and guides with hyperlinks are the pillar of a content strategy.

I'd love for this to be on the radar.

HDarch
Membro

Another upvote for this feature, it's a shame that the 'Sales Docs' and 'HubSpot Files' are not treated the same for this purpose (i.e. internal nav. links work in files kept under Marketing-> Files, but no tracking of customer view per page, and the opposite is true for files in Sales-> Documents).
I suspect there is a reson to do with how the page view tracking code requires things, but I hope there is a way of merging the functions!

KLevy
Membro

I create all my emails campaigns in Canva (becuase its quick, user friendly, and I have a library of unique pre-built templates for our brand), it would be nice if the embedded links would retain function when imported into HubSpot. I can't beleive this is a request going back to 2018 still "not currently planned"...

Sway
Membro

Another upvote. I can't believe this isn't even a planned feature, links in documents are basics every brand needs.