HubSpot Ideas

jiteshdugar

Integration with WhatsApp

Anyone using or interested in using WhatsApp Integration with HubSpot? I'm a part of a WhatsApp Official Partner that provides API Access for WhatsApp.

We're doing a research on building a Hubspot add-on and are looking for some feedback. What are the use cases that you'd be looking at?

Like -
  1. Sending workflow notifications on WhatsApp along with Email/SMS
  2. Allowing replying to customers/leads via HubSpot
  3. Send automated WhatsApp Messages on lead creation and follow-ups Anything else?

Feel free to suggest. Thank you.

6 Replies
Ave_Ls

Well.. Any messenger connected to Hubspot will give more freedom in communication. It will help you build omnichannel communication with customers. But for us Telegram is more convenient.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Marialll2694
Participant

I´d love to have ticket creation as well as assigning the message to another sales agent.

benzil
Top Contributor

Some contacts do not have Whatsapp, so it would be useful for Hubspot to be able to have a rule in workflows which is 'contact has whatsapp?'

This could allow us to send comms via whatsapp when the contact does have whatsapp, but revert to standard SMS when not. 

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Existing solutions in the app marketplace are for use from WhatsApp interface. Need to be able to use seamlessly from Hubspot interface, including having access in the conversations tool in the same way as FB messenger.

sbrack

We'd love if there was an integration for Hubspot that allowed

- sending both marketing blast messages, and 1-on-1 text chats

- integrate into the Conversations inbox similar to Facebook messenger

walterperon

Hi @jiteshdugar, is there any update of the WhatsApp + Hubspot integration?

I want to integrate a WhatsApp number on the Hubspot conversation so the customer service team can handle a single number but replay as a team.

Thanks for your help.