HubSpot Ideas

claratan

Integration with Stripe for Direct Bank Transfer option

It would be useful to have the Direct Bank Transfer option in HubSpot's Stripe integration for Quotes, so that customers can pay by method too. 

46 Comentários
sconemed
Membro

YES PLEASE. This seems like a no brainer in the year 2020!

HenryvanOlst
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Yes, SEPA please.

DBerger
Participante

Yes, please add ACH to the HubSpot Quotes product

RLugos
Membro

I agree. I like this idea.  Ideally, Hubspot has a setting that can be set to any of the following options:
A.  Enable Credit Card option only.

B.  Enable Bank Transfer option only.

C.  Enable both Credit Card and Bank Transfer options.

Aioma
Membro | Parceiro

Yes, please add ACH to the HubSpot Quotes product

BRood
Membro

I sold my company on the sales upgrade in Hubspot because we wanted to replace Pandadocs. I was told if Hubspot does not do ACH payment option its the difference between paying $1000 and $32,000. So yeah, we need an ACH option.

FoodNotify-DK
Membro

Much needed option, as credit cards are used differently by businesses in Europe! 😊

BallisticJason
Membro

One more vote for ACH and ACH-only option.

Racheld1
Membro

Hi,

Joining the community here just to vote for this (if it isn't implemented already). 

Accepting ACH payments via stripe / hubspot quote seems like a critical MUST have! 

Product team, please prioritize. Your enterprise and larger customers will thank you. 

-Rachel (CEO of Equalicert) 

Loderosi
Membro

Does Stripe and Hubspot integration already support Direct Debit option?

TASuccess
Membro

Thank you for posting this, claratan.  I would also add that allowing users to also include Plaid support for the ACH process would be greatly beneficial.

https://stripe.com/docs/ach

Thank youa gain!

WeAreInbound
Participante | Parceiro

I agree. I like this idea.  Ideally, Hubspot has a setting that can be set to any of the following options:
A.  Enable Credit Card option only.

B.  Enable Bank Transfer option only.

C.  Enable both Credit Card and Bank Transfer options.

DBerger
Participante
Good call - I like the idea of having those options--
Dan Berger
Co-Founder, Neon Coat
bdevore
Membro

This is vitally important. The fact that credit cards are the only payment option creates discord with our potential clients on a daily basis. If this isn't implemented extremely soon, we will probably leave Hubspot.

MSchirmacher
Membro

We urgentlly need this.

BRood
Membro

Yes, this is hugely needed. 

Guus-Inbnd
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

+1

TWLaw
Membro | Parceiro Elite

Would we be able to connect it this way? https://stripe.com/docs/sources/ach-credit-transfer

Stripe says (once logged into your account) that ACH for integrations is now live, and refers to the link above. Would this expedite the idea a bit?

VentureCapital
Membro

Yes, that would be very useful. Sepa, ideal, Paypal. In Stripe this is possible and easy to setup. Why is this not possible in the combination with Hubspot/Stripe? 

DBerger
Participante
I see Hubspot Payments ACH now works, but it's critical that they allow for
RECURRING payments. This is basic for any SaaS business.