HubSpot Ideas

claratan

Integration with Stripe for Direct Bank Transfer option

It would be useful to have the Direct Bank Transfer option in HubSpot's Stripe integration for Quotes, so that customers can pay by method too. 

46 Comentários
bencorrelate
Membro

Yes - need to have Stripe ACH payment functionality

kelliahpmc
Membro

Yes please!

bhodso
Membro

Many times our quote amounts get into the thousands and customers have been uneasy (or unable) to pay via credit card (because of card limits). They prefer having an additional ACH bank transfer option. Because of this limitation, we many times are unable to receive funds through the Stripe integration and end up having to manage an invoice & payment outside of HubSpot.

LucianoTolomei
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Yes please with SEPA Direct Debit too for european market.

Mwhiting
Membro

Referred here by support after I requested this directly.

Yes, I too have to deliver quotes with large amounts that make 2.9% too high a transaciton fee.

This is particularly true because my customers handling invoices this large are used to having their accounting departments ACH. 

Stripe does offer an ACH option, which allows me to track revenue correctly. It would be great to be able to include this on Hubspot-generated quotes.

michel_pilet1
Membro

Agree. Basically any other payment methods than credit cards, that are already live in the Stripe environment. E.g. Apple Pay, iDEAL (Netherlands).

Mackowiak
Membro

Definitely need ACH option on a quote.

arutkovitz
Membro

We cannot use this function without Stipe ACH. Is there a plan to add this in the near future?

andymgraham
Membro

I was directed here by Support as well. We really need this feature for reasons stated above by others. I actually thought it was possible already, and apparently so does Stripe. Their info pages for the integration state that you can use ACH transfers on HubSpot quotes....

https://stripe.com/partners/hubspot

Stripe's integration page meta descriptionStripe's integration page meta descriptionStripe's integration info pageStripe's integration info page

andymgraham
Membro

HubSpot's support team directed me to speak with Stripe's support team about this. They did a bunch of looking on their end, and don't see why this isn't included. After they spent 30 minutes researching internally they said that ACH is enabled, but HubSpot created the integration (and quotes product) and would need to see why it wasn't being supported. So I was redirected back to HubSpot support. 

I've sent them the transcript of my Stripe conversation. Hopefully the right & left hands start working together to clear up the confusion and get the integration turned on. 

Stephan_novo
Membro

@andymgraham Did HubSpot solve the problem? We really need this function as well in our agency.

MissTipsi
Top colaborador(a)

Another upvote for this and not just ACH but SEPA. Some customers happy to pay by card, others prefer direct debit.

matthewvalle
Membro

Looking to get this as well!

DaGoods
Membro

Agreed. Stripe documentation says ACH is part of the functionality, but HubSpot confirmed that's not the case . . . yet. 

jimtobin1
Membro

It sure seems like ACH is already included when you read the support stuff, but clearly it's not. I may have to move away from Hubspot Quotes because of this for the same reason that others have mentioned. Higher dollar amounts that people can't/won't use cards for and higher charges to us. 

Mackowiak
Membro

We implemented HubSpot about three months ago.  We chose not to use the payment feature within Quotes because Stripe processing fees are so high and ACH is not an option within HS.  Very disappointing that we are unable to leverage ACH here.

GMamlet
Membro

This would be hugely helpful for us, supporting both ACH push and pull payment methods, as well as SEPA, as others have said.

cganssle
Membro

Not only would it be excedingly beneficial to have ACH functionality, but since it can't be done via Stripe, yet they still pay via ACH through another means, (sending wire instructions, etc), it would then be great to be able to mark the quote as PAIDBecause right now I have a quote that's technically been paid but showing PENDING PAYMENT... with no way to mark it as paid.

PSMErik
Membro | Parceiro

For us it is also EXTREMELY important that the function comes, because our customers do not want to pay by credit card (b2b customers).

We would be very happy about an update. We are considering to cancel the Sales Pro if we don't get the feature because our workflow is much more complicated than expected.

Of course we hope for the best and are looking forward to an update 🙂

bfarr
Membro

Yes, following