HubSpot Ideas

Ahough

Integration with GoToWebinar's Simulated Live Feature

GoToWebinar currently offers a 'simulated live' beta feature which allows you to present recordings as webinars. However, HubSpot cannot currently sync these over!

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
January 28, 2019 11:03 AM

Hi everyone! This has been resolved and SimuLive events will sync automatically now 🙂

Re: Integration with GoToWebinar's Simulated Live Feature - changed to: Delivered
December 04, 2018 09:37 AM

The HubSpot/GoToWebinar integration now supports syncing Registrant and Attendance data for all webinar types including Simulated Live (aka Recordings)!

For more informaiton on this update, please refer to this blog post - https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/gotowebinar-simulated-live

Re: Integration with GoToWebinar's Simulated Live Feature - changed to: Idea Submitted
October 24, 2018 08:23 AM

Hi everyone, 

My name is Jingo and I'm a product manager at HubSpot. If you'd like to discuss your GoToWebinar feature requests and pain points, please fill out this form and I'll contact you soon. My team is working on ehancing this integration so all of your feedback will be super useful.

Thanks for your patience! 🙂

Jingo

Re: Integration with GoToWebinar's Simulated Live Feature - changed to: In Planning
October 11, 2018 06:24 AM

59 Replies
mmersha

We've run into this same issue as well. 

scottm
Participant

If HubSpot has the beta how do I get access to it???

sidneykeith

We have the same issue. 

jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner

Has this been resolved?

KymB
Participant

I had the same problem. This would be a really great option for us as we do a lot of webinars through GoToWebinar.

debraatkings

We run several webinars a week and have found the simulated live really useful for saving time. However, we are reverting back to live as simulated live isn't integrated. If we do use simulated live, we have to download the report on GTW, adjust the data and import it into Hubspot, adding the contacts to lists for attendee and non attendee - so any time we saved with the simulated live is being spent here - and then some! Fingers crossed for integration.

mavian

Agreed! This is urgently needed for us as well.

timchard

Why isn't this being addressed by HubSpot? It's now almost 6 months since this was first written about - this isn't a Beta feature of GoToWebinar anymore.

It's used in their sales email, featured on their home page, and has it's own landing page: https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar/features/simulated-live

There's also no note on HubSpot's integration's LIMITATION on your landing page:  https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/gotowebinar

slauwinspire

Yes - GoToWebinar integration would be a gamechanger.

SarahN2

This is much needed - please add this to the integration.

lp_89

I can't say enough how helpful this would be for our company!

Aakins81

Does anyone know that status on this?  We are starting to use live simulated webinars this year.  

mavian

So are we! We are going the Zapier route, but it would be much better if we could send registrants straight from the Landing Page COS. 

Sfahl

This is a big deal for our marketing initiatives.  

Any updates on this HubSpot?

Qpc
Participant

+1

LBurke
Participant

I have just ran into this problem. It looks like there is still not a fix.

cseitz

Really, really need this to be in the integration. I don't want to say the integration is useless to us without it...but it's definitely not nearly as valuable. And it should prominently be mentioned that the integration doesn't support this. I was very unpleasantly surprised that the integration doesn't - simu live is no longer in beta and is a key feature we'll be using a lot.

jacey_nelson

Yes, we have run into those issues as well. Would love an intergration for On Demand and Simulated Live Webinars. 

tiffanyh
Participant

We do many more simulated live and on demand webinars than live, as part of our inbound strategy. HubSpot, please update the integration to allow for pre-recorded GTW sessions to automatically integrate. It would be a huge timesaver and value add for us.

Thanks!

njones12

Yes! Please add asap!