Integration with GoToWebinar's Simulated Live Feature

GoToWebinar currently offers a 'simulated live' beta feature which allows you to present recordings as webinars. However, HubSpot cannot currently sync these over!

HubSpot updates
Integration with GoToWebinar's Simulated Live FeatureHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Delivered
01-28-2019

Hi everyone! This has been resolved and SimuLive events will sync automatically now Smiley Happy

changed to: Delivered
12-04-2018

The HubSpot/GoToWebinar integration now supports syncing Registrant and Attendance data for all webinar types including Simulated Live (aka Recordings)!

For more informaiton on this update, please refer to this blog post - https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/gotowebinar-simulated-live

changed to: Idea Submitted
10-24-2018

Hi everyone, 

My name is Jingo and I'm a product manager at HubSpot. If you'd like to discuss your GoToWebinar feature requests and pain points, please fill out this form and I'll contact you soon. My team is working on ehancing this integration so all of your feedback will be super useful.

Thanks for your patience! Smiley Happy

Jingo

changed to: In Planning
10-11-2018

59 Replies
mmersha

We've run into this same issue as well. 

scottm
Occasional Contributor

If HubSpot has the beta how do I get access to it???

sidneykeith
New Contributor

We have the same issue. 

jphilbrook
New Contributor

Has this been resolved?

KymB
Occasional Contributor

I had the same problem. This would be a really great option for us as we do a lot of webinars through GoToWebinar.

debraatkings

We run several webinars a week and have found the simulated live really useful for saving time. However, we are reverting back to live as simulated live isn't integrated. If we do use simulated live, we have to download the report on GTW, adjust the data and import it into Hubspot, adding the contacts to lists for attendee and non attendee - so any time we saved with the simulated live is being spent here - and then some! Fingers crossed for integration.

mavian
Occasional Contributor

Agreed! This is urgently needed for us as well.

timchard
New Contributor

Why isn't this being addressed by HubSpot? It's now almost 6 months since this was first written about - this isn't a Beta feature of GoToWebinar anymore.

It's used in their sales email, featured on their home page, and has it's own landing page: https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar/features/simulated-live

There's also no note on HubSpot's integration's LIMITATION on your landing page:  https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/gotowebinar

slauwinspire
New Contributor

Yes - GoToWebinar integration would be a gamechanger.

SarahN2
Visitor

This is much needed - please add this to the integration.