HubSpot Ideas

StuStokes

Integration with FreshDesk

Hi There,

We use FreshDesk as our support portal and Hubspo on a daily basis. Are there plans to integrate in a similar vein to that of Zendesk and Hubspot?

Cheers,
Stu

20 Comentários
Vignesh
Membro

Hi Stu,

Freshdesk Hubspot integration is available. 

You can refer to this setup link 

https://support.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/305757

StuStokes
Participante

Hi @Vignesh that's great from the Freshdesk perspective and will certainly set it up. Ideally, what we are after is the details from Freshdesk to appear in Hubspot so that the larger of the teams can see interactions across support within the sales record.

Thanks for your help.

Stu

klichthart
Membro

Hi - I have upvoted this thread, but would also like to add a comment to show support for the Freshdesk > Hubspot integration. To have conversations that are taking place in Freshdesk attached to contact information on Hubspot would be invaluable. 

Thanks.

kris 

PeteLegg
Participante

Hi, I have also upvoted this thread as we would also like the opportunity to view freshdesk ticket contents within any given contacts we have within Hubspot.

Could you please advise if this is possible to develop via the developer platform or what we could do to push this through to being developed?

Many thanks,

Pete

acmo
Membro

Kudos +1

nforgione
Participante

Still no answer on this one? I'd imagine the answer would be no now that Service Hub is available. In the end though a simple yes or no would be good too. 

pgraham
Participante

I was so hopeful when I clicked in this link...  Upvoting, but with little hope...

pgraham
Participante

Commenting again, because I REALLY want this!!  <sigh> I don't think they'll do it.  We've been using the Zendesk integration (created by Zendesk, NOT HubSpot!) and that's worked well, but we are switching to Freshdesk, and I'm deeply sad to lose the ability to see support tickets from within HubSpot, it feels like a step backward...

maclemmens
Membro

+1 - would be very helpful

KarolinaOlczak
Participante

Hi there 🙂

As well, I need it too...

Any workarounds? As my Zapier integration is failing. 

pgraham
Participante

Hey Karolina,

I have gotten my Zapier integration to work, and it is creating a note in HubSpot everytime a new ticket is created in Freshdesk.  I had to open a support ticket with Freshdesk to get this to work, initially mine WAS failing too.  If your zap is in test mode, for whatever reason, test mode will NOT work.  If you actually turn it on, then mine worked.

I also had some issues with formatting, and found that <br/>  in the zap works for carriage returns, if you need that, and using the Zapier formatter worked to format the description so it didn't appear in HubSpot as one giant block of text, but retained the original formatting.

I hope this helps, good luck!

KarolinaOlczak
Participante

Hi pgraham,

thanks for your reply - it helped and it looks that it works 🙂

Sibar76
Participante

Same, I would like to check tickets from Freshdesk inside hubpost

danodev
Membro

I would also like to see my freshdesk activity mapped at both a company and customer level.

galenkm
Participante

Upvoting! I'd like our tickets created in Freshdesk to sync to Hubspot CRM so that we can have automated email replies pushed out through Hubspot.

grahamturner
Membro

Upvoting as well. This would be a great feature to have as it would make Hubspot the single source of truth for all customer data and would help immensely! 

nathanw1
Participante

Yet another upvote.... it's been 2 and a half years.

gil1001
Top colaborador(a)

Indeed 2.5 years since this request has been open. Hubspot is there any update?

galenkm
Participante

Please let us create Hubspot contacts from Freshdesk tickets!

Flo_bi
Membro

Any update on this? Would be important to us.