HubSpot Ideas

Wingreen

Integration between HubSpot and Intercom

Here at AccuRanker, we try to sell our rank tracker via support. Giving our customers all the help they need.

We try to make sales and support the very same thing.

We found that Intercom helps us support our customers but HubSpot is the better CRM.

So a better integration between the two would help us alot.

28件のコメント
saeedomar
メンバー

+1 for a native Intercom &  HubSpot integration.

marianagbm
メンバー

+1 on the Intercom integration!

jmarovt
参加者

Hey all,

we're building a deep integration (with constant sync etc.) between Intercom <> Hubspot CRM. 

Please reach out to me directly via email if interested 👉 jmarovt@gmail.com

Best,
Jakob

dliao
参加者

+1 for two-way integration between Intercom and HubSpot CRM (Sales Professional).

jmarovt
参加者

Intercom just released integration with Hubspot: https://www.intercom.com/blog/connect-your-tech-stack/

Would love to know what you think of it. We are working on a more deeper integration for those who want more.
Ping me on jmarovt@gmail.com for early access.

Phil_Vallender
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

I just heard about a new native integration between intercom and hubspot! 

[HubSpot Connect] - Intercom Integration

kirschke
メンバー

+1 for this integration - we run pretty much all of our company processes on Hubspot but unless HS has an enhancement to compete, we would love to have the integration with Intercom.

getharold_alan
メンバー

Apologies for jumping on an old thread, but I'm looking for people who may be interested in helping drive the product direction of our Slack app, getharold.net. It integrates with both HubSpot and Intercom, so there could be some relevant use cases here. Feel free to check out the demo video on the homepage, or hit me up at alan@getharold.net if you have any questions. The app is completely free for one user to use.

Cheers,

Alan.