HubSpot Ideas

Wingreen

Integration between HubSpot and Intercom

Here at AccuRanker, we try to sell our rank tracker via support. Giving our customers all the help they need.

We try to make sales and support the very same thing.

We found that Intercom helps us support our customers but HubSpot is the better CRM.

So a better integration between the two would help us alot.

28 Replies
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Wingreen thank you for your post! A featured HubSpot and Intercom integration is not currently planned by our product teams. However, Zapier does support several HubSpot/Intercom integration features. You can check it out here

ronkinkade
Contributor

If an integration isn't currently being planned, is Hubspot planning any product enhancements around in-app messaging tools?

Farah

+1 on the Intercom integration! We use Intercom for our users and Hubspot for leads and Zapier is a HUGE pain to use!

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi all, 

I wrote a post summarising what I know about integrating Intercom with HubSpot using Zapier  - I hope its some help to people finding this until there is news in this area:

How to integrate Intercom and HubSpot with Zapier

Vik
Participant

Dossier (web site and in-app chat) is integrated with HubSpot already.

Dossier is an app to organize all customer communications, including incoming email, outgoing email, website chat, and in-app chat. It is also beautifully integrated with HubSpot, automatically sending all contacts, companies, and conversations to HubSpot CRM. Here is a video that shows you how the product works -- you will find it a great addition to HubSpot, works with Slack, and especially because you get a completely FREE app with thousands of messages included.

Damien
Contributor | Elite Partner

+1 for a native Intercom integration for HubSpot. 

phonespeak

ricardocici

kwojewoda
Participant

superbloom

We want the Intercom + Hubspot integration as well! Please build this.

fekman

Romainroques

+ 1 for intercom with Hubspot

DorothyP
Participant

StefErik

We are currently evaluating Hubspot which seems to be a very powerful tool. However, we support this request API with Intercom, because these two very popular solutions currently, are very complementary. For our part, we want to continue to use Intercom, so we need a dialogue between the two applications.

Huibin

Second intercom+hubspot native integration

garythompson01

+1 on the Intercom integration!

eyethemagpie

What I'd like to be able to do is create/update a contact in HubSpot with the the Intercom conversation. I'd like to detail the conversation as a new note against the contact.

I have used Zapier to create/update a contact however currently there's no ability to send the conversation information from Intercom via a zap to create a note. I'd like to be able to do this as my sales people are currently not armed with all the info they need in the CRM about all the customer contact.

Thanks!

Gemma

Camirand
Participant

+1 on the Intercom integration!

vsacramento
Participant

Our customer get in touch with us via embeded intercom plugin in our SaaS App.  We need to sync intercom suport messages with my client timeline activities in CRM.  This essential to know what is the status of suport with our customer-base.

PatrickCaldwell

I agree entirely with the integration and need the same as was written above 

From earlier commenter

"What I'd like to be able to do is create/update a contact in HubSpot with the the Intercom conversation. I'd like to detail the conversation as a new note against the contact.

I'd like to be able to do this as my sales people are currently not armed with all the info they need in the CRM about all the customer contact."