HubSpot Ideas

rjonesSolaria

Integrate with Nextdoor as an ad and social platform

Nextdoor is launching a new ad buying platform that is very similar to Facebooks Ad Manager and our company was invited to be an early user. For businesses like ours, that want to advertise directly to homeowners locally or nationally, Nextdoor can be an important platform. So it would be useful if the option to integrate and track their Nextdoor accounts and ads was available in Hubspot. 

Conversion tracking is one area that Nextdoor haven't quite fleshed out yet for various reasons, including not having their own pixel yet. In our company's particular case conversions are hard to track from Nextdoor because it lacks the integration that other social platforms and their ads have available in Hubspot. So far I have been able to track some things using Campaigns and source drilldowns but I know I am losing results in there. 

I think once this new ad platform is available to all advertisers there will be a significant need for this feature. 

4 Replies
TheNiceGuys
Participant

This would be a useful feature addition, but may need some additional tracking. Even just an ability to track some traffic from next door posts could be extremely useful. A surprising amount of leads convert when referenced from Nextdoor as they have trust in their peers and we aim to protect that as much as we can

BFerguson
Participant

This is a fantastic idea and would love to know if anyone has found a way to integrate Nextdoor with Hubspot?

BrianPlant

NextDoor has launched their NextDoor Ad Center and partner program for Agencies. We're seeign success with this and it's perfect for service brands that need to reach a local audience. An ad integration with HubSpot would be awesome. Thanks!

jmbray
Participant

+1 This would be helpful. We're a local services business for context.

Also, not sure if I should create a separate thread for this, but it would also be helpful to manage the NextDoor inbound DM messages as you do for Facebook. We get a good amount of inquiries on NextDoor for services, and it would be nice to pipe those into our conversations inbox and be able to reply straight from HubSpot. Currently, we have a solution where an email creates a Ticket in our Ticket pipeline as a workaround. 

Thx!