HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Integrate SMS texts with Conversations

Add SMS text messages as a channel to the Conversations Inbox.

46 Comentarios
shawnfreeman
Participante

Yes this seems like a no-brainer especially will calling built in to the sales pro.

Joe_KillCliff
Miembro

I currently call contacts thru hubspot, why not SMS?

Simplii
Participante

Simplii has an integration. just click on any number in Hubspot or any other window to send a text message and history is attached to th contact record associated with that phone number. Yes, click and text a number from your email or a website and it will attach a copy to the contact with that phone number.  It comes with phone integration. Let me know if you'd like to see it. simplii.net/integrations/hubspot

troykump@simplii.net

amessage
Miembro

I agree that the texting (SMS) would make sense to include as an added feature in Sales Pro.  More and more we are communicating with our contacts and making decisions via text.  The instant copy of the text into HubSpot would be an immense help.

chrisbrisson
Participante

Hi @hroberts - we're hoping to build Salesmsg into conversations 🙂

HubSpot just updated their API to get closer to do that.

khamer
Participante | Partner

This needs to be in the conversations inbox.  Communicating just through the contact - where many of the 3rd parties integrate isn't a good way for support/high volume sales to interact.  It would be great to see this added as an integration with Twilio or using a third party - just like email.

graceotaiza
Participante

Is there any update on this at all? I was told by Sakari that it would be available soon. 

ndwilliams3
Asesor destacado

Conversations is the perfect tool to have SMS added. 

graceotaiza
Participante

Update: I was told by Sakari that we're waiting on Hubspot for this feature. Is this true?

Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
mfreiert
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

We're currently evaluating SMS as a Conversations channel and will update this issue with more information in the next few months.

wrcolbert1025
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

Would LOVE to have this feature added. People respond to texts!

graceotaiza
Participante

Just following up to see what the status on this is.

CyrilC
Participante

Frontapp is doing that in their inbox, that's really usefull

Simplii
Participante

I have a client using our Frontapp integration, but they only use Frontapp. It would be interesting to see what we could do with our multi-sync to Frontapp and HubSpot. Check out Fusion by Simplii on HubSpot marketplace for more info.

CyrilC
Participante

Not sure if  this is interesting,

It would mean paying for: Hubspot, Frontapp, a sms solution, and simplii

Simplii
Participante

Simplii is sms and business phones that would work with HubSpot and Frontapp. Usually their is already outgoing expense for these services and provide an overall cost savings. I just had the Frontapp integration build for an alarm company about 6 months ago. 

ehearty
Colaborador

Wanted to chime in and ask if this suggestion is still under review. My team would very much like to manage our SMS communications without having to jump out of the conversations tool. 

adamhorsman
Participante | Partner

This would be great.  This is one of the #1 requests from our Sakari customers using our HubSpot text messaging integration.  We would be happy to beta test this with your team. 

CyrilC
Participante

Is this possible yet?

CyrilC
Participante

HI @hroberts  could you please update us on this specific feature? If its something we can expect at all?