HubSpot Ideas

gdlybbert

Integrate Outlook 365 with Schedule tab / Combine Google Calendar integration with Meetings

These two things should not be separate. They should be managed by one central calendar integration service that can be used for Meetings links or the Schedule tab in the CRM:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-does-hubspot-crm-integrate-with-...

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/use-meetings

Outlook - "New Meeting Request" integration to HubSpot is key for those that use Microsoft Office products professionally like Outlook.  I'm a little surprised it hasn't already been integrated.

HubSpot Updates
February 15, 2019 09:14 AM

Hey @MattF! The meetings should be excluded if they are only with users in HubSpot or their emails are hosted on your domain (see the knowledgebase article):

• HubSpot automatically prevents any events from being added for members of your organization based on email domain, and existing users in your HubSpot account.

If you're seeing that not to be the case, please reach out to our Support team so they can dig into your examples!
If they don't meet this criteria, I'd recommend filing a new ideas forum submission about having some sort of Meetings equivalent to our email "Never Log" setting 🙂

Delivered
February 15, 2019 09:07 AM

Hi all! I'm very pleased to announce the two way sync integration for Outlook 365, offering feature parity with our Google one, is now live to all users: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-office-365-calendar. We will be working in future to make this an even more streamlined integration that links up with our Meetings tool, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, if there are any more calendar related features you would like to see us build, please submit new ideas so we can gauge community interest. Thanks again for all your feedback!

In Beta
January 31, 2019 05:29 AM

January 31, 2019 05:27 AM

Good news! 

We now have a working solution for a 2-way sync between Office365 calendar and HubSpot. We'll be rolling this out to all portals in the next several weeks!

Re: Outlook - "New Meeting Request" integration to HubSpot - changed to: New
April 25, 2017 08:44 AM

Re: Outlook - "New Meeting Request" integration to HubSpot
April 25, 2017 08:43 AM

Thanks for clarifying that idea, @ndwilliams3!

Re: Outlook - "New Meeting Request" integration to HubSpot - changed to: Needs Detail
April 12, 2017 12:07 PM

@gdlybbert are you referring to the Schedule option on a contact record that is linked to our Google Calendar integration? That feature is only for Gmail users. See this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/can-you-integrate-outlook-meetings-with-hubspot

However, if you are a Sales Pro user, our Meetings tool, allows integration with accounts hosted on Outlook 365. See here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-user-guide/integrate-your-calendar-to-use-in-the-meetings-tool

April 05, 2017 06:11 PM

We would like to see a way to log meetings to CRM from your Outlook calendar. Our sales team heavily uses Outlook and rather than track meetings in HubSpot manually by entering them individually, it would be awesome to have a log meeting to CRM button that would do it automatically!

77 Replies
andygriffiths
Participant

To be honest, I'm stunned that it doesn't work with a global business standard like Outlook, I'm really struggling to get my sales team to use Hubspot effectivley as they book appointments using Outlook, does anyone use Gmail for business? I don't know any.

Reynaldo

I having the same issue, Sales team are pushing back. Gmail is not an option at all. 

mschnitt
HubSpot Product Team

We would like to see a way to log meetings to CRM from your Outlook calendar. Our sales team heavily uses Outlook and rather than track meetings in HubSpot manually by entering them individually, it would be awesome to have a log meeting to CRM button that would do it automatically!

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

@gdlybbert are you referring to the Schedule option on a contact record that is linked to our Google Calendar integration? That feature is only for Gmail users. See this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/can-you-integrate-outlook-meetings-with-...

However, if you are a Sales Pro user, our Meetings tool, allows integration with accounts hosted on Outlook 365. See here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-user-guide/integrate-your-calendar-to-use-in-the-meetings-too...

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

For Sales Pro users, the schedule option should also sync with Outlook 365. The meetings app and schedule options should have the same end results. If you are on the phone and discussing a time for a next call, it doesn't makes sense to send out a link to the contact to schedule it via the meetings app. You should be able to use the schedule option on the contact record to go ahead and set the meeting, send invites and sync with Outlook 365 calendar right then and there.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for clarifying that idea, @ndwilliams3!

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

No problem. Always glad to give feedback. I love how responsive Hubspot is to imporving the product based on customer feedback. Keep up the awesome work!

Kristin

I'd like to see an integration with Salesforce so HubSpot can see details of meetings scheduled in the CRM without needing to duplicate the information in another field so it can be visible in Hubspot. This way we can send clients upcoming meeting reminders and target content based on individual touchpoints without having to duplicate the effort in HubSpot.

andygriffiths
Participant

Kristen, you need Apiant or Zapier, google them.

WTA1913

This is something i have been asking for since we took hubspot on in 2015. 2 years later and here we are still banging the same drum. Hubspot seem to think that the only mail client out there is gmail. I still believe outlook to be heavily used, especially within larger organisations. Come on Hubspot! 

Scotteeboy

Agreed- there needs to be better integration of features into Outlook and Office 365. Including email scheduling.

dougwendt
Member | Elite Partner

All users could use the Last Meeting Booked field to drive views showing contacts that, for example, we haven't actually had a 'meeting' with in X period of time, if the field would auto-populate from *both* the Meetings module and from the Schedule function (i.e. traditional process of creating a meeting) in the CRM. Right now, it's only driven by the module, which renders the field essentially useless. This is an easy fix that gives a powerful solution.

MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Scotteeboy and @WTA1913 : I am just commenting to let you know that I have merged the previous idea that you had commented on ("Outlook Meetings") with this current idea, which was posted before and had more votes. This was done in order to increase the idea's visibility, and thus make its implementation more likely. Please add any additional information that you might find useful in the comments!

amctony

Vote +1 for the Schedule Meetings functionality of the CRM to work with Outlook and Office365!

karpf
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hi,

I am having the same issue with a customer, willing to roll out HubSpot CRM in 18 countries and not using Gmail. When can we expect a solution? URGENTLY NEEDED!

Achim 

karpf

Hi,

@ndwilliams3 No, from the contact area with "schedule" the meetings are not forwarded to office365. In any case not in the customers setup. You only can use the switch "forward to Gmail", whitch I don't understand why Outlook does not work.

Tries several workarounds with MS Flow and Zapier. No solution.

Achim 

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

@karpf,

Yep, that's the issue. The schedule link on the contact doesn't integrate with Outlook365. However, the Sales pro meetings scheduler tool does. Doesn't make sense that the schedule meeting functionality in the CRM and Sales Pro are different.

karpf

Hi,

noch quite sure, what you mean with the last sentense, but the customer expects, that he can shedule meetings from the contact form and have it sent to outlook and not only Gmail. Will this be possible some time soon?

Achim 

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

It's not possible right now. Integration with Outlook is what we want to see.