HubSpot Ideas

gdlybbert

Integrate Outlook 365 with Schedule tab / Combine Google Calendar integration with Meetings

These two things should not be separate. They should be managed by one central calendar integration service that can be used for Meetings links or the Schedule tab in the CRM:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-does-hubspot-crm-integrate-with-...

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/use-meetings

Outlook - "New Meeting Request" integration to HubSpot is key for those that use Microsoft Office products professionally like Outlook.  I'm a little surprised it hasn't already been integrated.

77 Kommentare
ppreston
Teilnehmer/-in

I expected this feature to synch with my Outlook Calendar as it is explained here:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/why-does-my-availability-for-meetings-no...

This is now a standard process for Sales teams  to work efficiently.. We're using Outlook365 Calendar which does not support synching to Meetings, even if set to BUSY.  Support ticket response explains it more clearly.

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support! Unfortunately we currently do not have the functionality built out for Office 365 calendars to sync with HubSpot (as mentioned in the bottom of this article). The integration for the office 365 is for your meetings links through which leads or contacts can book time directly with you. That integration does not currently translate to the schedule a meeting feature on the contact records.

nataliewickham
Teilnehmer/-in

We would like to be able to set Zoom / Outlook meetings directly through the CRM. (You now can with Zoom, yay!) But this still isn't possible with Outlook. Google Calendar is the only option. So right now, we can only use a salesperson's meeting link in order to use Zoom + Outlook effectively. We would love to be able to do that straight from the CRM. 

Also, we have SDRs that set meetings for our salespeople. It would be great if they could set a meeting on behalf of the salesperson using the CRM as well. Right now, I don't think that's possible.

glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Good news! 

We now have a working solution for a 2-way sync between Office365 calendar and HubSpot. We'll be rolling this out to all portals in the next several weeks!

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

MattF
Stratege/Strategin

Awesome, this is great news! Signed up.

andygriffiths
Teilnehmer/-in

Great news, signed up.

Hawk-Steve
Stratege/Strategin

Signed up!

KarimNile
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Great news !!! 

Tim87
Mitglied

This is good news. I'm skeptical, but, excited to see how it integrates.

Hawk-Steve
Stratege/Strategin

This integration is shockingly fast, almost instant invites to 3rd party attendees and syncing both ways.

I'm in love

ndwilliams3
Autorität

great news! signed up as well!

ndwilliams3
Autorität

Testing it out now, and so far so good! very quick. Love the fact it willl add meetings set in outlook to the timeline. 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all! I'm very pleased to announce the two way sync integration for Outlook 365, offering feature parity with our Google one, is now live to all users: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google.... We will be working in future to make this an even more streamlined integration that links up with our Meetings tool, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, if there are any more calendar related features you would like to see us build, please submit new ideas so we can gauge community interest. Thanks again for all your feedback!

MattF
Stratege/Strategin

@hroberts great news and I've been using the beta version with my team. Works as advertised. One thing I did run into though, is that internal meetings that are scheduled (not prospects, but rather team meetings we hold) are being populated as Meetings in HubSpot since we have our own company as a record for workflow processes. Is there a way to exclude certain domains so this doesn't happen?

hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hey @MattF! The meetings should be excluded if they are only with users in HubSpot or their emails are hosted on your domain (see the knowledgebase article):

• HubSpot automatically prevents any events from being added for members of your organization based on email domain, and existing users in your HubSpot account.

If you're seeing that not to be the case, please reach out to our Support team so they can dig into your examples!
If they don't meet this criteria, I'd recommend filing a new ideas forum submission about having some sort of Meetings equivalent to our email "Never Log" setting 🙂

Tim87
Mitglied

This is great news! I and my team have been using the beta version and it covers what we needed very nicely. Please thank the Development Team for hearing us and getting this issue resolved.

missiris
Mitglied

Integration with Outlook 365 should be complete and interactive and bi-directional

Especially the scheduling part.

It could be accomplished probably with some buttons in Outlook (like Dynamics CRM uses, shere you click on a button in Outlook and the record is integrated in CRM)

There is a problem thus far in Ticketing:

I am the organizer/administrator of my support team

When I create an appointment to a customer for one of the team members and i click Add to Office365 Calendar

the Appointment is Created in the team member Calendar but in MY Calendar as well, so I end up having multiple appointments registered at the same time in my Outlook Calendar