Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail'

Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail' in a similar way as you already have for Gmail.

HubSpot updates
Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail'HubSpot Product Team
changed to: Not Currently Planned
02-25-2019

With Inbox being sunset in March 2019, we're marking this idea as Not Planned.

changed to: In Planning
05-24-2018

Hey everyone,

Krishtha here from the HubSpot product team.  We hear you on wanting Inbox support, and this is something that we want to do!  Building out support for this email client is on our roadmap, and we can give an update in the future when we've started development.  We can't give a timeline on when we'll start, but it definitely is on our list of priorities.  Thank you for your patience! 

changed to: In Planning
04-05-2017

55 Replies
IZNAK
New Contributor

Huge UpVote!

StoddardHorn
Occasional Contributor

Upvote - Inbox represents the new wave of email UX and it only makes sense for HubSpot to embrace. 

damonll
New Contributor

I think it's great that the status of this is "In Planning" now. Is there a way to get an update either on the ETA of a general release or even a Beta release? I actually attempted to use my Gmail web UI the other day to see if it was worth it. You can imagine my disappointment, which is why I'm back here agin.

I work for a software development company focused on NoSQL analytics, and we understand that UI/UX is a big deal. We also know it's not something that happens overnight. But I would pay out of pocket on a monthly basis for this if that helps set the stage of how important this is to us.

ncawet
New Contributor

Hi does anyone have some updates about the integration of hubspot in inbox.google ?

Thx

ncawet
New Contributor

Hi does anyone have any updates about the integration of the huspot tool (tracking) on inbox.google?

Thx,

Randysan
New Contributor

This is hardly new anymore, so why isn't it done yet? No one who has used Inbox by Google is likely to go back to the GMail interface. Can you get this scheduled. I cannot see becoming a paying customer without this.

zakholdsworth

Please notify me when this feature is live @mschnitt. If possible would be good to know if this is weeks, months, or quarters away. 

LevitationEdge
New Contributor

Adding my vote and enthusiasm to this idea. Agree with just about all the points BallisticPain brought up. 

HansaWeorder

Please integrate with Google Inbox. The whole team is on this platform... We cannout purchase the Pro before this is fixedSmiley Sad

randywb
New Contributor

Any update on release date?