HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail'

Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail' in a similar way as you already have for Gmail.

55 Replies
ahsdc

Any updates on this?

weldonwithCUBE

In planning for a long time now.....can we get an update?

ArturAbadzhyan
Participant

Huge vote up!

jasondvorkin
Participant

Do you have an update on the status of the development around this idea? I'd love to switch back to inbox.

mattschuh
Participant

Update please!  Upvote! 

weldonwithCUBE

And waiting.....guys? how about a product manager give us an update on whats coming, what the hangups are....heck, say...we're waiting on Google. Just something?

mpacheco1
Participant

+1

GrahamStacey

Hi,

Just adding my voice to this request.

Integration with Inbox by Google.

Thanks

mikep

This is needed badly, never going back to gmail so will look for a new CRM that is smart enough to upgrade to support google inbox

mikep

This is crazy that Hubspot has not done this but many others have. This could be the reason I stop using Hubspot

leopollet

Plese integrate it! It is a must have

MVillemure

NEED!!!

vheimgartner

Would be a huge help!!! 

leopollet

Any news on this?

bcutler

It's been ~3 years since Google released their new Inbox. What is going on Hubspot? Where is the integration? Other services have figured it out, is there any update on this? I would much rather you come out and say that you just aren't going to be able to do it, than to let this linger like you are...

Functional-Tom

Very keen to see this. GO GO GO!

lauftn
Participant

@mschnitt Any update on this long awaited feature? 

julianleuthold

Big time. Please please add Inbox integration. Also a paying HubSpot member. 

patrickramseyer

Paying Customer ..This is an absolute "Must have" - Please at least give us an indication as to when this will be ready... taking way too long

Tbone07734

We really need this integration. Too bad this is taking so long when it seems like both Hubspot and users alike all think Inbox is gmail's future, and regardless, used by many would-be Hubspot users.