HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail'

Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail' in a similar way as you already have for Gmail.

55 Replies
mschnitt
HubSpot Product Team

BallisticPain

Currently I'm not a paying customer for HubSpot, but the email tracking has been a huge benefit to me thus far, and it's got me close to executing on a paid membership. I'm starting to use Inbox by Google to manage the crazy amounts of mail I get. It keeps me focused and I am enjoying it thus far. I would really LOVE to be able to track those emails.

Until then, back to not knowing when email is opened.. 😉

Thanks for the efforts!

Jarvis

AronJ

Huge upvote!!! 🙂

damonll
Participant

Paying customer.

Agreed, upvoted.  I simply won't go back to standard Gmail interface because Inbox by Google works so well, but then I'm missing out on Hubspot integration.  Please strongly consider integrating with Inbox!  

antislice

I switched to Inbox before the rest of my team started using Hubspot - luckily I don't need to be as much of a power user as they do, but would still like all the features.

BallisticPain

Is this something the community would be able to spearhead? I don't know if Inbox for Gmail has an accessible API and/or HubSpot for that matter... However, I don't have the time to do it myself, but as a software developer, it seems doable relatively simply. Knowing full well without knowing those APIs simple doesn't mean easy or cheap. I really do look forward to integration with Inbox... I get irritated when I'm accidently going into the wrong mail app... I can't wait for them to report it's adoption rate as that'll tell us whether or not it's going to be a long-term project, or a dead one... though initial adoption of course isn't everything.

deherle

Can't upvote this enough!

Won't go back to standard Gmail after using Inbox and dissapointed Hubspot isn't integrated here. 😞

farbod

The only reason for me to switch from Hubspot to Mixmax is the Mixmax integration on Google Inbox. I won't go back to Gmail, so the moment you have this I'll be a returning user for your platform.

leopollet

I WANT!

glvingne

Mixmax is integrated to Inbox... So definitely doable technically...

IZNAK

Huge UpVote!

StoddardHorn
Participant

Upvote - Inbox represents the new wave of email UX and it only makes sense for HubSpot to embrace. 

damonll
Participant

I think it's great that the status of this is "In Planning" now. Is there a way to get an update either on the ETA of a general release or even a Beta release? I actually attempted to use my Gmail web UI the other day to see if it was worth it. You can imagine my disappointment, which is why I'm back here agin.

I work for a software development company focused on NoSQL analytics, and we understand that UI/UX is a big deal. We also know it's not something that happens overnight. But I would pay out of pocket on a monthly basis for this if that helps set the stage of how important this is to us.

ncawet

Hi does anyone have some updates about the integration of hubspot in inbox.google ?

Thx

ncawet

Hi does anyone have any updates about the integration of the huspot tool (tracking) on inbox.google?

Thx,

Randysan

This is hardly new anymore, so why isn't it done yet? No one who has used Inbox by Google is likely to go back to the GMail interface. Can you get this scheduled. I cannot see becoming a paying customer without this.

zakholdsworth

Please notify me when this feature is live @mschnitt. If possible would be good to know if this is weeks, months, or quarters away. 

LevitationEdge

Adding my vote and enthusiasm to this idea. Agree with just about all the points BallisticPain brought up. 

HansaWeorder

Please integrate with Google Inbox. The whole team is on this platform... We cannout purchase the Pro before this is fixed:(

randywb

Any update on release date?