HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail'

Integrate HubSpot with the new 'Inbox for Gmail' in a similar way as you already have for Gmail.

55 Replies
murta
Participant

Pipidrive has the integration. It would be nice to have a forecast from Hubspot.

DianaZalaquett
HubSpot Employee

huge upvote on this one as well!

tbuckinx

Is this now on its way? Bothers me tremendously it isn't available yet.

krishtha
HubSpot Product Team

Hey everyone,

Krishtha here from the HubSpot product team.  We hear you on wanting Inbox support, and this is something that we want to do!  Building out support for this email client is on our roadmap, and we can give an update in the future when we've started development.  We can't give a timeline on when we'll start, but it definitely is on our list of priorities.  Thank you for your patience! 

weldonwithCUBE

So no timeline at all? Not 5 years, 1 year, sometime this year.... can you place it somewhere on a scale with other projects you view as more powerful or needed?  

If my kids gave me the same response..."yes dad, we know you want us to clean our room, and we know it's important to you...we believe that it is important as well.....but.... We can't tell you when we will clean it but know that it's on my list of things to do."  ...... I would not accept this from them...and I don't from you. I'm paying you money for a service. Make me invested and feel a part of the future or "we" don't have one.

Tbone07734

I fully agree with weldonwithCUBE's answer (and I loved the anecdotal example 😄

Our company is holding off on the paid version until this gets sorted, it's just too kludgy to start emails from within Hubspot and most of us just don't do it, which is sad. Guys, seriously! This is at the heart of what your software must enable!

jameshahnii
Participant

Yes! Please make this happen HubSpot! Pleeeeeease!!

Flight
Participant

Here's the thing HubSpot: YOU LIED TO US!!!

One year before Krishtha said in this thread "we can give an update in the future when we've started development." (permalink)

Arodwin said in another thread "we have engineers now working on Inbox support. I don't yet have a date for when this will be released." (permalink)

Krishtha is even listed as having edited that earlier promise...

My marketing guy has me all excited about adopting HubSpot for our company but that's a real low blow. I might have to go back to MixMax...

Flight
Participant

patrickramseyer

I have stopped using the paid version of Hubspot and have switched to another solution because I can no longer wait for this functionality

Morten_Olsson
Contributor

Google has announce that the inbox-feature will be deprecated. So this should probably be closed.

jeromecollomb
Participant

This submitted idea is indeed deprecated.

mschnitt
HubSpot Product Team

With Inbox being sunset in March 2019, we're marking this idea as Not Planned.

erikblues
Top Contributor

Inbox being discontinued by google. This idea can be removed.