HubSpot Ideas

JennTheone

Integrate Google Maps and Hubspot

It's simple! If we could see where our companies and contacts were with one single image (map), then we wouldn't have to filter our companies or contacts, creating different lists. Our executives fly all over for speaking, conferences, and live classes and we need to know who we can connect with and where to maximize our ROI. The database does not inform me like I wish it did. Especially because cities are intergrated automatically and sometimes the companies are in small towns very close to big cities, leaving me without a clue. Instead I have to know the small town and where it is or do research for each instance. 

It's so simple! Please Hubspot, we need to visualize our data!

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
May 05, 2020 12:08 AM

Hi All

Thanks for your suggestions

Google Maps integration is not currently planned in our coming cycles, but we will keep this in mind for future planning 

Thanks 

Patrice

Not Currently Planned
May 04, 2020 11:06 AM

Hi HubSpot community forum! 

Thank you guys for sharing your ideas and uses cases for this integration! Unfortunately, we don't currently have an integration with Google Maps planned. If you're looking for a solution, you can check out our App Marketplace or look into working with one of our Solutions Partners. 

65 Replies
MKnaeble

This feature was used all the time by our sales team with SFDC and it is very disappointing that a Google intergrated CRM would not have this built in to the address, I need this literally every day and have to go to maps and manually look up

Juulke

This feature would be very welcome indeed! Just to easily create a custom map based on customers, prospects, leads for example.

+1 to have this in an upcoming release of Hubspot!

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

Would improve data quality and is useful for businesses that go on location / in the field.

ChrisSosa1337

We are trying to figure out the same solution. The third party solutions such as GeoMapper are too expensive for our company and we would like to know how would we would implement it on our own. There seems to be zero solutions anywhere online.

DeveloperES

Has anyone found a solution for this case yet?