HubSpot Ideas

mattgeller

Integrate Facebook Messenger with Conversations

When people talk to us in Facebook messanger, the replies stay buried in MARKETING > SOCIAL > MESSANGER > AUDIENCE.

This is pretty useless. These should really appear in the Conversations Inbox with the rest of the messages we receive as an additional channel.

Thanks

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
October 23, 2019 03:05 PM

May 20, 2019 02:03 PM

Hi all-

Here is the beta form again! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1YfaW9l9LPiF4B8U7s-KkTmIaey7oOPEp_885dXxxGBDf-w/viewform?...

As mentioned above this is a beta, so we are still working through a few things but it has been very successful so far!

Also,  we are working on adding this to the Chatflow experience and streamlining it with our other channels. Also adding Bot functionality. I don't have an exact timeline right now, but it will be within the next few months and I will provide an update as soon as I have a more firm timeline.

Thanks for the interest and all the feedback!

Cassie

April 11, 2019 05:43 AM

@JanJordaan Feel free to email me directly at cdewey@hubspot.com and I can follow up! thanks!

In Beta
April 09, 2019 07:26 AM

Hi! We have opened this up to a private beta. This will add Facebook Messager as a channel in your inbox. Please fill out the form below and we will get you access to the beta and as always please let us know if you have any feedback!

We are also working on the next iteration which will tie Facebook Messager in with Chatflows, which we expect to in beta later this month. 

Link to request beta access: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1YfaW9l9LPiF4B8U7s-KkTmIaey7oOPEp_885dXxxGBDf-w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Re: Integrate Facebook Messenger with Conversations - changed to: In Planning
September 04, 2018 08:07 AM

77 Replies
fcajong

This would be so helpful for the business if it rolls out. Is there any chance we can also take part in the beta? Anyone to reach out to? Thanks!

Laci
Participant

How do we sign up to be a part of the beta testing? 

Will_Iam

Hey, 
Any way to also be part of the beta test? 
Thanks ! 

Eggie
Participant

+1

Really need this.

cdewey22
HubSpot Product Team

Hi! We have opened this up to a private beta. This will add Facebook Messager as a channel in your inbox. Please fill out the form below and we will get you access to the beta and as always please let us know if you have any feedback!

We are also working on the next iteration which will tie Facebook Messager in with Chatflows, which we expect to in beta later this month. 

Link to request beta access: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1YfaW9l9LPiF4B8U7s-KkTmIaey7oOPEp_885dXxxGBDf-w/viewform?...

JanJordaan
Contributor

@cdewey22 Thanks, were can we leave feedback during the Beta?

shsmith

Great idea!

cdewey22
HubSpot Product Team

@JanJordaan Feel free to email me directly at cdewey@hubspot.com and I can follow up! thanks!

martechaa
Contributor

Totally agree on this one. We need this as soon as possible. Until it is available we are dependent on the old crm system and have to pay for two

moyvera
Participant

At the begginings of FB Messenger integration (Beta) you had in Hubspot the possibility to create a chatbot for FB Messenger. Now the things have changed and Bots are called chatflows. 

Currently this chatflows are only available for your Live Chat. And I want to use such a great future in FB Messenger. 

Is there a Beta or anything ?

kbarrera
Participant

+1 on the addition of the chat bot flows to the Facebook Messenger beta initiative. The Messenger integration with the conversations area is working great (now my whole team can get involved in chats and not just me (marketing). 

However, I'm now running into my issue of live hours vs after hours and would love to have our chat bot introduction and chat flows available to integrate into Facebook Messenger as well. 

When this feature is added to beta I'd be pleased to test it out!

kasparp

Let's crowdfund it? Let's do the smart contract so that if we are let's say 5 of us then developing it is 5x cheaper but if we're 10 of us? It's not that expensive anyway.

gmenichini
Participant

Any updates on this feature? A facebook / instagram messenger integration with contact records would be HUGE and enormously valuable #stickiness 

loveBRO

Hi, If we could only access our conversations on messenger through the hubspot app, id greatly appreciate that! since now it seems like I can only interact with the chat on my website through the app. Which is a little underwhelming, it'd be great if I could interact with messenger conversations through the hubspot app!

Thanks and good luck all

ElisaAC
Member | Diamond Partner

Please!!! urgent !

moyvera
Participant

@channel 😛

I'm part as business of the beta program of that feature. 

Hubspot is working on it and they are fixing some issues thay have currently. I think you can ask to be part of this program, just be careful, it's a beta and could not work correctly sometimes. 

I'd just add that this integration uses Send/Receive Facebook APIs and they are not working together with subscriptions. 

What does that mean ?

Previously I was using Bitrix24, and they have multiple connections to some technologies like in this case Facebook Messenger. The cool thing about having susbcriptions, is that you can send content whenever you want to your Facebook conversations. Let's say a newsletter and this can be sent automatically via a workflow equivalent in Bitrix24. 

That feature is super porweful !! And means more automation to our businesses giving more value to our customers and leads. 

jjhernandezd

I just filled out the form to request access to the Facebook Messenger beta version. 

kasparp

Hmm, did anybody get access? 

cdewey22
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all-

Here is the beta form again! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1YfaW9l9LPiF4B8U7s-KkTmIaey7oOPEp_885dXxxGBDf-w/viewform?...

As mentioned above this is a beta, so we are still working through a few things but it has been very successful so far!

Also,  we are working on adding this to the Chatflow experience and streamlining it with our other channels. Also adding Bot functionality. I don't have an exact timeline right now, but it will be within the next few months and I will provide an update as soon as I have a more firm timeline.

Thanks for the interest and all the feedback!

Cassie

filipg
Contributor

Hi Cassie, since Facebook plans to unify the FB Messenger, IG Messages and Whatsapp into a single inbox experience, will this be reflected in the future integration?