HubSpot Ideas

lesliebartels

Instagram: "Link in bio" functionality

Hi team! I have a feature request for you... Please add ability to apply a link "link in bio" to Instagram posts. A similar tool that does this is called Later.

42 Replies
KatieMarr
Contributor

This would be an extremely valuable tool for HubSpot to add to it's social offering. This is one of the most inconvenient components of running a social media program, and having to use a separate tool for managing IG bio links is extremely inconvenient. Even if there was an integration between a tool like Buffer or Later and HubSpots social tool, that would allow them to work together, rather than having to outright build the functionality. 

Anything would be better than having to choose between:

1. managing social across multiple platforms 

2. migrating all social channels to a new platform 

3. manually update bio links every single time a post calls it out. 

Yes, I'm aware we could build a links page, but this is not a great user experience, as it's often terribly well managed, and no consumer is going to go hunting through links for their desired content. 

Thanks for considering!  

nathalieth
Participant

fully agree

remormit

This would be extremely useful

lindseydaku
Participant | Elite Partner

Yaaaas! An intergration or built-in link in bio function would be so helpful. It's a shame it's not already built in. 

grantfrontrow
Contributor

Agreed. Seems unnecessary to pay for a separate service like Later when this is actually fairly simple functionality.

lorennaeunapio
Participant

That would be amazing, as well as adding the possibility of scheduling a carousel on Instagram. Every time we need to post multiple artworks, we need to do that natively on IG and it's annoying. 

Thanks!

LaMa

Please add the ability to update bio with link on instagram 

SebastianCorrea

Unfortunately one of the many reasons why I never quit Later and am not planning on switching to using HubSpot's social media features.

SMacRae

Our business 100% needs this.  Where are the solutions!?

sfisch
HubSpot Employee

I would love to see this feature built out in the platform! It would be a huge value add for the social tools! 

JHardy

We use (and pay for) Later just for this reason. Let's get it over to HubSpot please!

KeithMont

Yes. Please.

RMcInerney

Is there any sign of this being done? I hate to sound negative but currently it is a major flaw! 

CSzoke

I definitely agree! Integrate with Later please!! It's especially inconvenient when I use Hubspot to stagger my posts, but then have to track them down after they've been published in another app to add links...

meggoindy

Agree. I would greatly value this feature for easier automation. Right now, I have to manually update the URL in bio. Another company that does this is called LinkTree. 

DMcAllister

Agree. We also are manually updating the URL.

BrittneeK

Agreed. Integrating a feature to update the link in bio automatically would be extremely beneficial for many reasons. 

karineyrendahl
Participant

Agreed! That would rellay help our conversions of leads. And it should already be a part of the Socials in Hubspot. There is several platforms like Later, Sked Social that you could use for this, ut the integration is not the best. Som hopefully we will have it in Hubspot soon 🙏🏻

meggoindy

Update: Our organization now pays for LinkTree. 

elizsmith
Contributor

This would be an incredible feature! We have utilized both Linktree and Later but it's challenging when we want to track everything in Hubspot. 

Even if they had a new feature to create your own IG grid / link in bio page, that would be fantastic.