HubSpot Ideas

BHennessy2

Instagram multiple images

I know that this has been brought up in the community before but the last posts are from 2019.

Currently it's not possible to post carousel posts (multiple pictures) on instagram. This feature is a must-have for us. Any news regarding the API issues with FB/Instagram developers or other comments on this please.

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
September 12, 2023 10:07 AM

19 Commentaires
AIrlam
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I second this idea - posting carousels on Instagram is something that should be included in the HubSpot social media package. This feature has been a part of Instagram for a while now, and it's shocking that HubSpot hasn't thought to include it in their planning tool.

Similarly, I've noticed that the HubSpot tool also makes it impossible to create Twitter threads, meaning you're having to upload them in real-time.

In the meantime - does anyone know of any possible third-party apps that link through HubSpot so I can track different marketing campaigns that use multi-image posts/Twitter threads?

auto-mate
Contributeur de premier rang
ADonahue14
Membre

Please update on progress.   This feature is by no means new to any platform, no updates from Hubspot in over 2 yrs on this popular feature is a mystery to me. 

LGates
Membre

Hi, are these any updates on this feature? This would be a really important feature for us. 

LayneW
Membre

The original post was made back in 2019 we are now well into 2022 with no updates yet on when it will be added? Did anyone know of any possible third-party apps that link through HubSpot so I can track different marketing campaigns that use multi-image posts?

Hollymma
Membre

I agree, it is shocking that for all the tutorials , trainings , certifications Hubspot offers, that they don't stay current with their software.

VKelleher
Membre

I can't believe how many requests there have been to enable carousel posts over the years and Hubspot haven't implemented the change - there are forums online with hundreds of people with the same problem.  I understand that AUTOMATING the posts has always been tricky and often carousel posts scheduled on other tools like ContentCal or Planoly have triggered reminders on the day/time for a user to manually 'post now'. But recently that automation issue has been overcome with other social media scheduling tools allowing completely streamlined scheduling and automation of carousels, without any need for triggers or manual intervention. 

It really surprises me that Hubspot are so far behind their competitors with this. 

Carousel posts often generate the highest engagement as with every new photo you get a second/third...../tenth bite of the cherry. Perhaps they don't realise this as they've not been able to gather metrics because they've never enabled it? 

Hubspot - please look into this!! 🙂 

NickMarketing
Membre

My team needs this feature. Please ASAP. Thanks.

KStewartRD
Membre

My team needs this as soon as possible. We can't keep adding workarounds.

tborcherding
Membre

Unfortunately we now have to do workarounds. It would be awesome if Hubspot could incorporate this feature, then the social media tool would be perfect and flawless for us to use. Thanks!

AChrisanow
HubSpot Employee

HS Support here, writing for a customer:

Would be great to have

auto-mate
Contributeur de premier rang

Reminder that there is a much longer existing thread on this (with over 400 votes) here: HubSpot Community - Allow Multiple Images for Instagram - HubSpot Community

Please vote there;)

nkalverla
Membre

The workarounds make it useless to use Hubspot in a way. So for us this definetly a must have for us. Same fo posting story's via hubspot. 

CMohler
Membre

Yes, I agree! Please allow for more than one photo on Instagram and more than 4 photos for Facebook. Carousel access is a must needed feature for Hubspot! 

DGuerrero3
Membre

I agree 100%

ABalken
Membre

Completely agree, this is an absolute basic for Instagram scheduling...

kclore
Membre

DITTO!!! NEED THIS FEATURE ASAP PLEASE!

Jmarchy
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is a standard requirement and should be available 

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
Leeyman
Équipe de développement de HubSpot