HubSpot Ideas

rdavidson

Instagram integration

Instagram integration for social media stats.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
May 26, 2017 05:58 AM

Hey @MarinaPapagiann to add to Vishnu's comment above, an Instagram feature is currently in planning. At this time, there are no plans for a Pinterest integatrion. I'm going to close this Idea as "Not Currently Planned" as it pertains to Pinterest, but you can track the Instagram request here. I'd encourage you to comment on this post with what details on what exactly you'd like to see in an Instagram integration monitoring / publishing / reporting etc. The more detail / context you have the better! 

Thank you for taking the time to submit this idea! 

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
April 04, 2017 04:00 AM

This is something the team are evaluating at the moment. We have some ideas on how to implement this - so stay tuned on this front!

28 Comentarios
MarinaPapagiann
Miembro

Scheduling social media posts through HubSpot is an amazing way to monetize social media and we would like to see that happening with more applications, especially Instagram and Pinterest. These 2 applications are as powerful as other main types of social media such as facebook and twitter and lots of businesses could benefit to promote their products more effectively through them. There are hardly any other platforms that support all these applications together, for social media monetizing, and we are very happy and loyal customers that wouldn't wish to leave Hubspot for another service that will not cover other needs any better. I sincerely hope that our idea will be evaluated and supported both from the Hubspot team and the community.

Thank you!

kevinflammia
Miembro

And scheduling!

roisinkirby
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

vishnu

This is something the team are evaluating at the moment. We have some ideas on how to implement this - so stay tuned on this front!

emilymulqueen
Miembro

Please get a head start by putting the instagram icon in the follow me module so I don't have to code a new one!

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
roisinkirby

Hey @MarinaPapagiann to add to Vishnu's comment above, an Instagram feature is currently in planning. At this time, there are no plans for a Pinterest integatrion. I'm going to close this Idea as "Not Currently Planned" as it pertains to Pinterest, but you can track the Instagram request here. I'd encourage you to comment on this post with what details on what exactly you'd like to see in an Instagram integration monitoring / publishing / reporting etc. The more detail / context you have the better! 

Thank you for taking the time to submit this idea! 

mrspabs
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Thanks. I am looking foward to this feature. 

Elevator
Miembro

Instagram is a core platform for us. I need it!!! 

SarahSpitfire
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

HI there,

An integration with Instagram and YouTube would be really benefical for posting and reporting/monitoring purposes. Any idea when this might happen? 

zoestreetaway
Miembro

Great news this is in planning, we really need instagram as part of our social scheduling and would like it all in 1 place, rather than using variou systems to post - hopefully this is soon! 

pheffernanvt
Miembro | Partner

We really need native Instagram integration in HubSpot for several clients with younger or highly visual audiences. We just came from yet another client meeting where they were first aware of a family's interest from a high-school age student's interactions via Instagram. 

Specific functionality desired:

• Scheduling posts
  • Following
  • View comments
  • Search and monitoring
  • Reporting

c_chaplin
Participante

Defienitely would like to see Instagram added to the social publishing and monitoring tool!

colingilchrist
Miembro

Do we have a due date on Insta integration for posting and stats?

Anonymous
No aplicable

@SarahSpitfire Instagram was announced at Inbound, haven't heard anything about YouTube.

CriterionB
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold

Can't wait to use this! Do you have a timeline?

roisinkirby

Please stay tuned to updates about HubSpot's upcoming Instagram integration here. At this time there are no plans to build an integration with YouTube, but HubSpot will continue to monitor this thread for votes/comments. 

JojoHobbs
Miembro

Any updates coming out of Inbound? I nominate myself to beta test Guiño

Calliw
Participante

Scheduling is now available through the Instagram API, so hopefully Hubspot is on this! Gato muy feliz

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/30/instagram-now-allows-businesses-to-schedule-their-posts/

mblm
Miembro

It would be great if I could connect our Instagram account to hubspot and scheduel all posts through the hubspot platform. 

AshNoel84
Participante

Yes!!!  Especially with this new API functionality-

https://business.instagram.com/blog/instagram-api-features-updates/

Maybe HubSpot can make this happen??  Please!!!  🙂