HubSpot Ideas

kturner8

Instagram Story - schedule story

It would be super helpful to be able to schedule Instagram Stories in advance, like you should schedule a normal post. Also, the ability to schedule IGTV and videos on Instagram would be an amazing feature to have.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
September 12, 2023 10:00 AM

Hi all, we will be working on Stories scheduling and insights in Q1 2024.

Thank you for your patience!

If anyone is interested in providing feedback please send me a DM!

91 Replies
CFoor

Would also help us immensely use HubSpot as our main marketing management tool - please consider!

TCanning

This would be an excellent addition to the scheduler and to be able to publish Facebook stories too!

Would love to see Hubspot comment on this. 

CHoffmann

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo, ¡Esta característica es necesaria y  debe implementarse!

NScott4

Yes please! Social story scheduling on any platform should be possible via HubSpot! Please make this a feature!

KButil

I hope HubSpot Community checks their HubSpot Ideas landing page, I think it's time to make updates for the following social media features such as Instagram reels, stories, and carousel posts. It's so inconvenient to manually upload these assets or use another tool just to make sure to be able to post them ahead of time. Please do something about this asap! Thank you! 

LayneW

It would be great to have this feature - some platforms already have it so not sure why hubspot keep saying that it is because of instagrams third party access restrictions?

x10haley
Participant

I would also like this feature! ✌🏻

TCanning

This is affecting campaign performance, I am utilizing stories as a part of campaigns and cannot effectively account for them through HubSpot as I can not schedule them through Hubspot.

nkalverla

This would very much improve hubspot for us. At the moment we still have to use different platforms and that's makes it difficult to keep overview en moniter results. 

DrDoug

Yes please!

DGuerrero3

I agree 100%

BSteffens

I just began using HS for Social Media Scheduling. I am beyond disappointed that Stories cannot be published/scheduled within HS. This is not an inconvenience, it's a product flaw. This feature needs to be escalated ASAP.

AndrewArbs
Participant

Hootsuite has this feature for like $50 a month... needs to be made available asap.

DGuerrero3
I agree, as well as carrousels

CWethersett

It would be amazing if we could post Stories to Instagram and Facebook.

EBedell

I think this would be a great feature to have!

VicDeStation24

Estaría genial para concentrar todo el esfuerzo del área de marketing total en la herramienta de Hubspot. Actualmente uso Storrito pero Instagram ya empieza a sospechar y evitar accesos sospechosos.

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

++

pjohnson
Participant

Scheduling stories for Intsagram and Facebook would be very useful!

BManning

Yes, I support this idea.