HubSpot Ideas

kturner8

Instagram Story - schedule story

It would be super helpful to be able to schedule Instagram Stories in advance, like you should schedule a normal post. Also, the ability to schedule IGTV and videos on Instagram would be an amazing feature to have.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
September 12, 2023 10:00 AM

Hi all, we will be working on Stories scheduling and insights in Q1 2024.

Thank you for your patience!

If anyone is interested in providing feedback please send me a DM!

90 Replies
AndreaCortes

Yes this is a must for Hubspot. Social platforms are launching and making available new tools and possibilities for brands to better engage with the audience with new content types. Hubspot needs to be up to date to enable the management and reporting over this tools, otherwise the social tool becomes obsolete. And therefore, we (Hubspot clients) start using other platform that allow to do it and keep track over it and start desengaging and loosing loyalty and content when using Hubspot, as it becomes very limiting. More than 50% of my brand content are stories (IG, LinkedIn and FB), IGTVs, and IG carrousels. Non of this can be publish or track throough Hubspot right now. 

adonis21

Yes, we need this feature. Hootsuite allows you to do this, but it's a push notification that has to come from your mobile device. 

OdetteG
Member | Elite Partner

This would be an extremely useful feature for clients as more and more brands use stories to communicate with their audiences

SebastianCorrea

This would be incredibly helpful! It's one of the reasons Instagram is the only social media I don't manage on HubSpot because of the very limited features. 

SebastianCorrea

Please add this!

CFernandez

I would love to be able to schedule stories in advance directly from Hubspot! 

MathildaGran

Yes! We would also appreciate this feature! 

TGraham5078

I'm wondering if there is any headway with this because this would be a huge help!

SMacRae

Totally agree!  As a marketing tool leader in the industry this should be a no-brainer.

swolfeva
Contributor | Elite Partner

Check out this data. HubSpot is at a competitive disadvantage by not having the ability to schedule stories on Instagram and Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/business/news/insights/how-do-people-perceive-and-use-instagram-stories-and... 

EvandeWater

Agreed, I now need to work with other software which complicates matters.

A feature to preview the insta wall (like other social media schedulers such as Later, Planoly etc offer) would be super helpful too. It's an image business and we need to keep our walls looking sharp!

ibatt
Participant

Yes please - allow stories posting for Insta and Facebook (which is better for our GenX & Boomer clientele).

GabiSantana

I agree! The social tool on Hubspot is very limited compared to other competitors. My company just moved our MKT activities to Hubspot and I am missing a lot of social media features we would have in our former platform.

Things that would be cool to have:

• Scheduling of stories / IGTV videos / and reels 
  • Analytics reports for stories / IGTV videos / reels 
  • Hashtag tool to search and analyze performance + analytics reports
  • A place to save captions for social media posts - So we can use the same caption later
  • An Instagram grid with scheduled posts - so we can see how the design of our single posts are working together when they are seen in a grid. That way we can fix scheduled posts before they go live if they are not working well with the overall feed. 
ShawnNWB
Participant

HubSpot's social media tools are woefully limited. Please add story scheduling for both FB and IG. Heck I'd even be happy if we could schedule multiple photos to an IG post!! Your training courses tout the benefits of all these forms of content, but do not allow for it on the platform? Hope these tools will be brought up to speed soon.

apollotull

Yes... both of these things!

sk0si
Contributor

Yes, that's really necessary for using Social media, right now we have to use other tools for that. 

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

+1

KStephens

+1

Sarah-Spoelstra

Yes! That would be fabulous!

MandyL
Participant

Adding a voice to the choir! Would love to see advanced scheduling of stories to all social media platforms!