HubSpot Ideas

kturner8

Instagram Story - schedule story

It would be super helpful to be able to schedule Instagram Stories in advance, like you should schedule a normal post. Also, the ability to schedule IGTV and videos on Instagram would be an amazing feature to have.

90 Replies
Niallp7
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would be super helpful as well. 

auto-mate
Top Contributor

Will this be possible with the update to the Insta API?

Without this it takes an hour to create a story that dies so quickly 😞

taboelle

What about include instagram stories and reels on the report?

Also allow to schedule carousel post.

MMDL

2 years and still waiting for this to happen!!

VMensie

This is a great idea.

TChilds
Participant | Partner

This is a fatal flaw to the overall system. The most powerful advertising tool is in today's market is simply put being ignored. 

JKind

Has Hubspot responded to this? Seems like a major miss for them not to feature this.

bealstgeorge

I agree! It would ALSO be great to be able to see analytics on stories - since the discrepancy between our analytics on the Instagram app and Hubspot are extreme, which I think has to do, in part, with analytics of our story performance.

AMarchand

Definitely needed. You need to compete with hootsuite on this

TChilds
Participant | Partner

@AMarchand seems crazy that this isn't implemented since most of the API lies with Meta/Instagram

KHeath

In addition to publishing stories from the platform, as a first step, a feature where externally posted stories are captured in reporting and campaigns would be greatly appreciated.

Having to schedule from Meta business manager, then refer back to Instagram natively for reporting, and manually add to my campaign is not ideal. 

MConnolly9
Participant

Yes!!! This feature would be so helpful, it's kind of disappointing that this isn't available at the moment. I use Facebook (or meta, now) business suite, but I would love to keep my content stream on hubspot!!

FRüdisser

Absolutely necessary for our future work with Hubspot as social media tool

MathildaGran
I am currently using the scheduling tool on Facebook Business Suite and
it's great,,
KHeath

There are definitely other ways to post it- Facebook/Meta business suite, airdropping images to my personal telephone to them upload to the company account (less than ideal), but both of these require that I switch off the Hubspot platform. The appeal of Hubspot as a social media management tool is to centralize everything and to separate my professional and personal accounts.

This feature is really necessary, stories are a large part of the social experience now and an important tool for businesses to post content in an agile and less curated way, not to mention adding direct links which Instagram does not allow in the feed. 

MandyL
Participant

@KHeath - very well said!!

MHaskell2

Agreed! It would be amazing to have the functionality to schedule and post Instagram reels and stories from Hubspot.

SamuelBanks
Participant | Elite Partner

This would help so many clients and prospects looking to migrate away from the likes of HootSuite 🙏

YusufA
Participant

Hey HubSpot DevTeam,

why don't you provide this useful feature? Any issues to provide it? Would be good if we know why it isn't possible...205 kudos are a great number to develop this feature...

laurengoik
Participant

Please incorporate this soon! We would love to be able to schedule IG stories, reels, and igtv in hubspot to get all the tracking info on these types of posts. We would also love the ability to post to alternative channels, like Telegram, BitChute, Rumble, etc from HubSpot.  As well as with adds. Please allow us to make ads for more platforms than LinkedIn, Instagram/Facebook, GoogleAds, AND allow us to post and schedule IG stories, reels, igtv, Facebook stories, and posting to other platforms than what you currently offer. We invested heavily into HubSpot and want to utilize it as much as possible!